“Best day ever” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #15 of 596 Activities in Las Vegas
Type: Scenic Drives, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: Ever dream of driving a Ferrari and Lamborghini? Get a chance to drive multiple exotic cars on our exhilarating scenic experiences. See the stunning scenery of Red Rock Canyon from the driver's seat of the world's greatest and most exciting cars. World Class Driving's fleet of exotic supercars includes technological marvels such as the all-new Ferrari 458 Italia and Lamborghini LP570-4 Spyder Performante. A great option to not just see the sights, but do it in style from behind the wheel of the greatest supercars ever produced!
Hurlingham, Argentina
“Best day ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

Amazing. It was the best day of my life. The instructors were very nice and clear. First I was nervous and exited, but thanks to them it was an incredible experience. I totaly recommend this journey to anyone who wants an unforgettable day, more if you are a car enthusiast. If someday I come back to Las Vegas I will visit WCD again. Thanks.

Visited July 2014
Samuel W, Manager at World Class Driving, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
That's what we want to give you...and unforgettable day! Thanks for driving with us, Alejandro!

Burleson, Texas
4 attraction reviews
“Thrillingly Awsome Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

This was a surprise for my husbands 50th Birthday! He absolutely loved it. From start to finish it was great. Awesome cars, beautiful scenery and great staff. Only problem is now he wants a Ferrari!

Visited July 2014
Wow...what a great 50th b'day surprise! Thanks for the great review and for making us a part of your celebration!

You know, you'd be surprised how relatively inexpensive an older F430 can be. :-)
Dublin, Ireland
“Awesome experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Got this driving experience as a present for my husband's 40th birthday. Although I didn't drive, I went with him and we both had an amazing time. Very well organized and pretty straightforward, complimentary water (it was so hot!); we got to drive the cars back to the garage... Woohoo! There was an issue with the Lamborghini but we drove two Ferrari instead...
At the time of booking I thought it was a bit pricey... but... We only live once!!!
It's worth every penny! No doubts we'll be back when in Vegas -I hope is soon-

Visited July 2014
Thanks for the review! Sorry about the Lambo...maybe next time!
Svendborg, Denmark
“Amazing! and absolutely recommendable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

It was an absolutely amazing experience! We got a long drive through the park, which was amazing. I took the 3 exotics, and it was a thrill. I tried both Ferrari and Lamborghini, and such an experience should no one be without! The staff is super friendly, and does a really careful job in getting the drivers to feel comfortable. Even my girlfriend who is normally not a fan of cars and speed where positively overwhelmed :-)

Visited August 2014
Samuel W, Manager at World Class Driving, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Thanks Morten...we want all our customers comfortable. Thanks for driving with us.
“This made my trip awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

If your in Vegas this is a must. I did this last year and this year. Last year was the muscle care and this year was the exotic. Had a blast driving the Lamborghini down the high way. Also got to drive two Ferraris and a corvette. Just came back from Vegas. Must do

Visited July 2014
Wow...thanks for the review! And thanks for coming out to drive with us again!