“excellent a must do in Vegas” 5 of 5 stars
Review of World Class Driving

World Class Driving
4055 Dean Martin Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
877-597-6403
Website
Improve this listing
Book Now

Ranked #3 of 583 Attractions in Las Vegas
Type: Scenic Drives
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Ever dream of driving a Ferrari and Lamborghini? Get a chance to drive multiple exotic cars on our exhilarating scenic experiences. See the stunning scenery of Red Rock Canyon from the driver's seat of the world's greatest and most exciting cars. World Class Driving's fleet of exotic supercars includes technological marvels such as the all-new Ferrari 458 Italia and Lamborghini LP570-4 Spyder Performante. A great option to not just see the sights, but do it in style from behind the wheel of the greatest supercars ever produced!
Oswestry, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
“excellent a must do in Vegas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Whilst in Vegas this is a must do trip. We drove 2 ferrari's, a lamborgini and a corvette. The staff were excellant and all very friendly. The cars were just amazing, like wise so was the scenery. A throughly enjoyable way to spend your time.

Visited July 2014
Samuel W, Manager at World Class Driving, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Thank you Anna! That's a pretty cool lineup...thanks for the review!

Tucson, Arizona
“It was fun but where are the memories?!?!?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

So my wife took me to Las Vegas to celebrate my 40th Birthday. We had to leave early in the morning to make our early appointment at World Class. Upon arrival, we checked in, signed some papers, got some sort of key fob and were told that we were going to get videos of me driving in each of the exotic cars sent to us in a few weeks. We got in the cars and started our day. Before departing in each of the exotics, we were told, "be sure to hold your key tag to the scanner so the video will start recording". Every different exotic, same speech. I did that to each and every one of them. We got to spend a couple of hours driving each of the cars rotating at different checkpoints. The experience ended and we headed back to the start point. After turning in our tags and checking out we were told to expect our videos in a week or so. After a few weeks I asked my wife to call the company to find out where the videos were. The person that she spoke with told her that she was going to look into it. After another week, I called and got the same response. Finally, my wife got an email...an email, not even a person, apologizing and saying that there was a problem with the system and they did not have any videos. WHAT!?!?!? So after about $1000.00 (my wife rode along with me) you mean to tell me that you lost the videos??? WHAT!?!?!? Needless to say, I am not very happy with their response. For most of us this is a one time experience and won't have the opportunity to do it again so the videos were kind of a big deal. Though the experience will always be with me, it's hard to show and share the experience with friends and family.

Words of advise, have someone go with you and bring your own video camera, this way you're sure to have it on film!

James Lamont

Visited May 2014
Samuel W, Manager at World Class Driving, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
James, thanks for your frank review. We've unfortunately had quite a bit of trouble with that video system. Because of issues like the one you mentioned, we are no longer using it. Thanks for your feedback.

We're sorry that we don't have a video of your experience. We want everyone to be 100% happy with their experience.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“The dream team ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

It was great : fun people, great cars , great team !
Kenny and roger made up the dream team !
Worth every penny, next time will try the muscle cars!!

Kenny and Roger are top-notch...thanks for the review!
Panama City, Panama
“Nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

It is better to book the first driving tour of the day (you can take the cars from the garage on the streets out to the road), or the last (you return them to the garage).
They had their Audi R8 broken on the day, so I drove 2 identical Ferrari (should had receive a discount on that), but it was very fun the ride. The team is also excelent.

Visited July 2014
Thanks for the review, Roberto.
Lethbridge, AB
5 attraction reviews
“Excellent experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Was a gift for my husband. Was a very professional group. Little disappointing that car choices were down. Drove 2 Ferraris and a Lamborghini. Would have been nice to have a 3rd car choice. Mat, Warren and Kenny were awesome. Wanted our experience to be the best and it was great. Scenery by Lake Mead was beautiful.

Visited July 2014
Thanks JEK58. It was unfortunate that we had to run both 458s simultaneously.