“Nice” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #2 of 588 Attractions in Las Vegas
Type: Scenic Drives, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: Ever dream of driving a Ferrari and Lamborghini? Get a chance to drive multiple exotic cars on our exhilarating scenic experiences. See the stunning scenery of Red Rock Canyon from the driver's seat of the world's greatest and most exciting cars. World Class Driving's fleet of exotic supercars includes technological marvels such as the all-new Ferrari 458 Italia and Lamborghini LP570-4 Spyder Performante. A great option to not just see the sights, but do it in style from behind the wheel of the greatest supercars ever produced!
Panama City, Panama
“Nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

It is better to book the first driving tour of the day (you can take the cars from the garage on the streets out to the road), or the last (you return them to the garage).
They had their Audi R8 broken on the day, so I drove 2 identical Ferrari (should had receive a discount on that), but it was very fun the ride. The team is also excelent.

Visited July 2014
Samuel W, Manager at World Class Driving, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Thanks for the review, Roberto.

Lethbridge, AB
5 attraction reviews
“Excellent experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Was a gift for my husband. Was a very professional group. Little disappointing that car choices were down. Drove 2 Ferraris and a Lamborghini. Would have been nice to have a 3rd car choice. Mat, Warren and Kenny were awesome. Wanted our experience to be the best and it was great. Scenery by Lake Mead was beautiful.

Visited July 2014
Thanks JEK58. It was unfortunate that we had to run both 458s simultaneously.
Frisco
5 attraction reviews
“21st b day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

These guys were great! Get your favorite car first and last for a longer drive. They offer videos. It was nice, but not really worth it. Bring a camera. They stop nad let you do pics in the mountains.

Visited June 2014
Thanks for making us a part of your vacation in Las Vegas! We enjoyed the drive!
Monterrey, Mexico
“Red Rock Canyon Driving Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

The time behind the Wheel of those cars was truly something I will not forget. Since we arrived, the welcome was given by a dream line up of cars, and also by the amazing staff at WCD. Everyone at WCD made my experience, an unforgettable one. I definitely will come back. It was a dream made real.

Visited July 2014
Thanks! We're glad you enjoyed it!
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Not quite what I expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

My experience was okay, but did not quite match the description provided by WCD. I purchased the "drive 3 different exotic cars in Red Rock Canyon" package. Unfortunately, there were only 2 exotics on my day - a Lamborghini Gallardo and 2 identical Ferrari 458 Italias. The Audi R8 was not available due to mechanical issues, so WCD included a Corvette Z06. I don't consider the Corvette to be an exotic, but I was willing to give it a spin. Unfortunately, no written driver rotation was provided, and somehow it ended up that I did not get to drive the Corvette, just the Lambo and the 2 identical Ferraris. Next, we did not experience Red Rock Canyon - the roads we drove were out by Lake Las Vegas and the Lake Mead area. They were okay, but I wonder if RRC would've been more exciting. Finally, our tour guides seemed a little flat, like they were going thru the motions. I suppose after leading
hundreds of tours over the years, they hear the same questions and comments over and over. Or maybe I caught them on an off day - who knows? But the bottom line for me: the driving tour was just okay.

Visited July 2014
We're sorry we did not provide the experience you expected. "Okay" is not our goal. We were in an interesting position with the cars and were left with no options except the one we implemented. I'm sorry it was not up to your expectations.