“Not quite what I expected” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Book ahead on Expedia
Book a Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Ever dream of driving a Ferrari and Lamborghini? Get a chance to drive multiple exotic cars on our exhilarating scenic experiences. See the stunning scenery of Red Rock Canyon from the driver's seat of the world's greatest and most exciting cars. World Class Driving's fleet of exotic supercars includes technological marvels such as the all-new Ferrari 458 Italia and Lamborghini LP570-4 Spyder Performante. A great option to not just see the sights, but do it in style from behind the wheel of the greatest supercars ever produced!
Saint Paul, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Not quite what I expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

My experience was okay, but did not quite match the description provided by WCD. I purchased the "drive 3 different exotic cars in Red Rock Canyon" package. Unfortunately, there were only 2 exotics on my day - a Lamborghini Gallardo and 2 identical Ferrari 458 Italias. The Audi R8 was not available due to mechanical issues, so WCD included a Corvette Z06. I don't consider the Corvette to be an exotic, but I was willing to give it a spin. Unfortunately, no written driver rotation was provided, and somehow it ended up that I did not get to drive the Corvette, just the Lambo and the 2 identical Ferraris. Next, we did not experience Red Rock Canyon - the roads we drove were out by Lake Las Vegas and the Lake Mead area. They were okay, but I wonder if RRC would've been more exciting. Finally, our tour guides seemed a little flat, like they were going thru the motions. I suppose after leading
hundreds of tours over the years, they hear the same questions and comments over and over. Or maybe I caught them on an off day - who knows? But the bottom line for me: the driving tour was just okay.

Visited July 2014
Samuel W, Manager at World Class Driving, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
We're sorry we did not provide the experience you expected. "Okay" is not our goal. We were in an interesting position with the cars and were left with no options except the one we implemented. I'm sorry it was not up to your expectations.

Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
“What a ride...................unforgetable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

What an amazing day! Best money I've ever spent on entertainment in Vegas and I've seen and experienced many attractions including landing on the bottom of the Grand canyon. The team were very friendly and professional and made the day from beginning to end one I'll never forget, after all, how often do you get to drive some of the worlds fastest cars in the middle of a desert, with next to no other traffic around...............Bliss! See you next time I'm in town

Visited July 2014
Samuel W, Manager at World Class Driving, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
Wow...thanks for the review Angela! You've done some pretty fun stuff...glad you enjoyed your drive with us.
Canberra, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Awesome Cars & Awesome people, the chance to drive left-hand drive made it even more amazing, even got to drive back through Las Vegas, pretty cool!!

Visited July 2014
We think most people would be pretty surprised to see how east it is to make the switch from left-right. Glad you enjoyed it...that was a great day to drive!
Mount Carmel, Illinois
“Exotic car drive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

First class all the way. A lot of fun. The instructors were very professional. I would definitely do this again, no hesitation.

Thanks Jeff!
Wollongong
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Muscle car drive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

In Australia we drive on the left side of the road. One thing I wanted to do in Las Vegas was drive a left hand drive car.
I found the best of both worlds! The chance to drive a left hand drive car, and the chance to do it in 3 different muscle cars!
From when I signed on the day of the drive until I drove the car back to where we started I was welcomed and given amazing opportunities.
High horsepower cars on the open road and in expressway traffic.
The instructors were fantastic knowing we're each car was at all times and giving instruction via 2 way radio.
Great job!
I encourage anyone interested in muscle cars or exotics to do it!!!

Visited July 2014
We had a great time, Ian! Glad you did too.