“A life time experience” 4 of 5 stars

Visit like an insider
$499*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: Ever dream of driving a Ferrari and Lamborghini? Get a chance to drive multiple exotic cars on our exhilarating scenic experiences. See the stunning scenery of Red Rock Canyon from the driver's seat of the world's greatest and most exciting cars. World Class Driving's fleet of exotic supercars includes technological marvels such as the all-new Ferrari 458 Italia and Lamborghini LP570-4 Spyder Performante. A great option to not just see the sights, but do it in style from behind the wheel of the greatest supercars ever produced!
“A life time experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Ive heard about world class drive through trip advisor. Ive decided to try it. I have met a tallented team at wdc , very kind , great service. Me and my friend took the muscle cars tour. We had the chance to drive a new awesome cars. The Shelby and the Jaguar were my favourites. I reccommend this place to everyone out there that loves cars as I do. It would be even better to try to combine roads with higer speed limits. In Total great experience. Hope to meet the team, matte , linael and kenny once again in the future. Cheers, Alon

Visited August 2013
Samuel W, Manager at World Class Driving, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Thanks for the compliments! We're glad you enjoyed your drive with us!

“Petrol heads must do this!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Loved it! The staff were brilliant, the organisation was brilliant, and the cars were brilliant. The Camaro wasn't available on the day, but instead we got to drive a Jaguar XKR-S, which for me was a bonus as its definitely a better car. I'd never driven on the 'wrong side' of the road before or a LHD drive car, so I was a bit apprehensive at having my first go in a 542bhp Jag. However the staff were in constant communication, telling the convoy where to go and when to change lanes. So after only a few minutes it just felt normal. We had the added bonus of doing a further 20 odd miles as we ended up driving from the showroom, and then back there afterwards. I'd added my father as a passenger, which meant my mother was going to have to stay behind in the showroom. However, the staff allowed for her to take a passenger seat in one of the 'chase' cars. So for no extra fee she was able to see the same stunning scenery as we saw. Of all the things I did in Vegas this was my favourite! I'm not sure I'd ever get to own any of the cars in the future, so it was nice to be on the roads with the vehicles, as opposed to on a track. We also had the chance to open up the cars, which was very cool! I'd recommend this to anybody that is thinking about trying it. If you're a petrol head it has to be done!

Visited August 2013
Samuel W, Manager at World Class Driving, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Wow Nathan....thanks! You're too kind!
Melbourne, Australia
“Absolutely awesome!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Had a wonderful drive through Red Rock in 4 awesome supercars! Warren and Webster made the whole experience very enjoyable! Highly recommend!

Visited August 2013
Thank you Andrew and thanks for sharing your picture of the Audi!
Anaheim, California, United States
“AMAZING! We had an absolute blast.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

My husband and I took the Exotic car tour and had the best time ever I actually did not expect to enjoy the cars and was being "a good wife", tagging along, because my sweetie was so excited about the prospect of driving some incredible vehicles. Our tour guides were very helpful and such fun. It was hard to pick which car was the most exciting to drive...my husband fell in love with the Jag and I enjoyed them all. The scenery was breathtaking and I would encourage everyone who loves cars and speed to sign up for a tour!

Visited July 2013
We had a lot of fun with you and your husband! Next time, be the "bad wife" and come drive! :-)
Perth, Australia
“Wrong side of the road, all the right cars!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Great experience, luxury cars, fantastic staff and breathtaking backdrop. We don't have anything like this in Perth, Australia so it was a treat to my partner to be able to get behind the wheel of all 4 amazing cars! Fantastic experience even in the passanger seat. Highly recommend it to all of our family & friends, definitely up there with one of the top experiences of our trip.

Visited June 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you Shaley; we're glad we could give you a unique and exciting experience. Now don't forget to brag to your friends about it! :-)