“exotic car red rock canyon tour” 5 of 5 stars
Review of World Class Driving

World Class Driving
4055 Dean Martin Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
877-597-6403
Website
Improve this listing
Book Now

Ranked #4 of 568 attractions in Las Vegas
Type: Scenic Drives
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Ever dream of driving a Ferrari and Lamborghini? Get a chance to drive multiple exotic cars on our exhilarating scenic experiences. See the stunning scenery of Red Rock Canyon from the driver's seat of the world's greatest and most exciting cars. World Class Driving's fleet of exotic supercars includes technological marvels such as the all-new Ferrari 458 Italia and Lamborghini LP570-4 Spyder Performante. A great option to not just see the sights, but do it in style from behind the wheel of the greatest supercars ever produced!
Newcastle, United Kingdom
“exotic car red rock canyon tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I booked the exotic car experience for the 3 car red rock canyon tour, on the day we were upgraded and drove an extra car for free which was a nice surprise. We drove a ferrari 458 lambo LP570 convertable, a jaguar XJR and an audi R8 V10. I have never drove a super car before so I was a little apprehensive but excited also, once the instructors gave us a brief we were taking to the location and then hit the road. Everything was very professionally run and I recomend anyone who hasnt done this to get it off your hit list. 10 out of 10 for this whole experience well doen world class driving

Visited June 2013
Samuel W, Manager at World Class Driving, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thank you Pete! Putting you at ease in the cars is very important to us. Glad we succeeded.

Calgary, Canada
“I had a great time, thanks World Class Driving !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Let me start by saying that I had a great time at World Class Driving during the Exotic Red Rock Canyon Tour and would recommend this to anyone. The cars are magnificent, the staff were very professional and friendly and the scenery within the canyon was beautiful.

Before booking, I had a few concerns after reading several of the reviews on Trip Advisor, especially since this isn’t a cheap trip, and I’m going to explain what I read beforehand and my thoughts after the driving experience.

From what I’d read beforehand, people had mentioned that they we upset about……1) The speed you drive at, 2) Having to drive a Jaguar, as it isn’t classed as an Exotic car, 3) What cars you get to drive. So here are my thoughts……..

1) The speed you drive at……. Let me start by saying that if you want to drive fast, then go for a track experience. The Red Rock Canyon is a Federal Park and is patrolled by rangers (any speeding ticket is yours to keep), so the staff control the speed by having a lead and a trail car. Even with that in mind, I still had several times to put my foot to the floor and feel the full acceleration of the cars, leaving me giggling like a little school girl. For the majority of the drive, you’re cruising along, enjoying the cars and the scenery, but every now and again you will get the thrill that so many people are after.

2) Having to drive a Jaguar, as it isn’t classed as an Exotic car………….When people think of a Jaguar, I’m guessing that the first thing that pops into your mind is a car that’s driven by old grey haired business people. What you don’t think, is that the Jaguar XK RS sports car is faster of the line than any of the Ferrari’s and Lamborghini’s that you’d get to drive and is a lot of fun to drive. All that I can say is…..don’t dismiss the Jaguar before you’ve had a chance to drive it.

3) What cars you get to drive……..When there are more than one group going out to drive the cars, World Class Driving make this fair my each person pulling a colour out of a bag to determine which group you go in. The two groups on my day were….. 1) In my group, was a Ferrari 458, Audi R8 and Jaguar XK RS. 2) The other group contained a convertible Lamborghini, Porsche Cayman S and Jaguar XK RS. For the cars that I drove, as much as a Ferrari holds the wow factor, with the sound of the engine, it’s responsiveness and the general feeling that get when driving it………the Jaguar was my favourite car of the three. It had all the power, was fun to drive and felt luxurious. When I spoke to the others in group 2, I was surprised to hear that the majority enjoyed the Porsche more than the Lamborghini. So again, don’t think that the stereotypical cars (Ferrari and Lambo’s) are going to be the best.

A few tips for people to consider when booking this experience………..

1. If you book either the first or last trip of the day, you will get to drive the cars from the garage to the Canyon, instead of just around the Canyon. This a gives you many additional minutes of driving time.

2. Use the time at the car swaps to take photos of you and the cars in the Canyon, you won’t get another chance apart from at the start (by the office) or at the end (in a garage).

3. The video is only taken in one car on the trip, either the Ferrari or the Lamborghini (I think). So unless World Class Driving change this……….. don’t think that it will be of your entire experience. It won’t.

Whilst on the subject of the video, my only real complaint would be about the video. Even though it was only taken in the Ferrari, it still wasn’t the entire time that I spend driving it and was only 8 minutes long. I suspect that it was only half of the time that I spent in the car and I would have liked to of seen all of the footage. If I had received all of the video, I would have given the review 5 stars instead of 4.

To sum the entire review up…….I had a blast, would recommend this to my friends and will most likely be heading back to drive again when I next visit Vegas.

Mike

Visited June 2013
Thanks for the great review, Mike! Glad you enjoyed the Jaguar...that's one of our favorite cars.

I'm disappointed to hear about your video. At the beginning of June we rolled out a new HD video system in all our cars so you should have gotten footage from all the vehicles. We're looking into it right now. If you could contact us with your order info that would be great.
Salt Lake City, Utah
“You must experience it for yourself”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

If you are looking for that awesome thrill ride experience then World Class Driving is the place. My team and I visited this awesome establishment. We drove cars like Lamborghini, Ferrari etc.. and we even got some video of the drive. The staff is so cool and informative, they showed us how to drive and have fun at the same time.

World Class Driving is perfect gift for a family member or friend.

I cant wait for the next drive.

Visited April 2013
Samuel W, Manager at World Class Driving, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
We had a great time with you guys! You're quite the drivers!
Miami Beach, Florida
“AWESOME!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I had an amazing time with my fiance on this tour. The staff was amazing with answering all of our questions and keeping everything in order. During the tour they give you numerous times to take your car to top speed which was exciting. I was absoluley blown away at the experience. Most definitely will have to book again.

Visited June 2013
I doubt it was top speed, but I'm glad you enjoyed it! :-) Come back and see us again sometime!
Las Vegas, Nevada
“If you love American muscle, this is the only trip for you!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

The staff were very knowledgeable and friendly. The guides were professional, clear and precise with directions. Communication was clear due to every car having a two-way radio. Out of the two tours, we chose the muscle cars. Would definitely recommend for the true car enthusiasts. As a driver you were really able to get a feel for how each car handled and responded. Can't say enough good things about it, thanks to everyone at World Class Driving: Krista, Matt, Trevor and Webster.

Visited June 2013
Thank you! These really are "drivers cars." Glad you enjoyed them.