“Don't be afraid to have a GO you wont regret it.” 5 of 5 stars

Visit like an insider
$499*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: Ever dream of driving a Ferrari and Lamborghini? Get a chance to drive multiple exotic cars on our exhilarating scenic experiences. See the stunning scenery of Red Rock Canyon from the driver's seat of the world's greatest and most exciting cars. World Class Driving's fleet of exotic supercars includes technological marvels such as the all-new Ferrari 458 Italia and Lamborghini LP570-4 Spyder Performante. A great option to not just see the sights, but do it in style from behind the wheel of the greatest supercars ever produced!
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Don't be afraid to have a GO you wont regret it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Travelled from Australia to do this and was not disappointed, the meeting point " the garage" instantly has you in its grip. On the day I went it had 5 cars all unlocked for you to get into and feel at home, as well as have staff take photos for you which was great for me as I was their by myself. The staff are as fantastic as the cars, the drive and the scenery. My drive was the Hoover Dam drive involving 4 cars, the Lamorghini LP570, Ferrari 458, Audi R8 & last but not least the Jaguar XKR-S all of which I now want to own. Dont be scared to have a go because all of these cars can be driven in full automatic or paddle shift whatever you prefer ( you can change modes whilst you are driving ). I am sure my smile took at least 24 hrs to wear off.

Visited February 2013
Samuel W, Manager at World Class Driving, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Glad to hear that our Dream Garage had you "in it's grip!" :-) That's part of the experience too!

San Francisco, California
11 attraction reviews
“What an amazing experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

First of all let me clarify that my wife did the driving as it was a gift for her and she loved every second of it, it was a complete awesome experience since the beginning as the service is great, very personal and they really do their best to make your ride an unforgettable experience. We received the initial instructions for about 15 min and then we were ready to go, my wife drove 4 cars and I was the passenger, each one of them was a different experience and during the complete tour we felt very secure as the lead guide was proving directions through the radio. This was a great gift, she was so happy and even after a few week my wife is still telling everyone about it. Keep the good work and the excellent attention!

Visited February 2013
You should get the "husband of the year" award! Thanks for the review, and I hope that we'll see you both again!
Nanaimo, Canada
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Outstanding! One of the best experiences I've ever had. The staff was really first rate and did everything to make sure our time was enjoyable.

Visited March 2013
Thanks Brooksy!
Stockbridge, Georgia
“The best thing you will ever do.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

This was Great, the people are the best. Darren Strahl was the nicest guy you will ever meet. These people will make your driving exprince the best you have ever had. This is by far the best thing we did in vegas.

Visited October 2012
Wow, thanks Susan...I'll pass this on to Darren!
Brisbane, Australia
13 attraction reviews
“Husbands surprise birthday present!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

My husband cannot stop raving about this experience! We did the Hoover dam driving experience where my husband got to drive Jaguar XKR - S, Lamborghini LP 570, Ferrari F458 Italia and Audi R8. When you first arrive you are given a briefing about how it will all work, and how to best drive the cars. When you get to choose your car, choose the one you want most to drive, as the drive out to your location is the longest. The service by all staff was exceptional and professional. There are points throughout the ride where you will have the chance to have more 'fun' - they will tell you when. Don't be scared though, how often do you get to experience something so cool!! A definite must do!!

Visited February 2013
Thanks Giacinta! We're trying our hardest to be the most cool experience in Vegas.