“Made our Vegas trip!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Visit like an insider
$499*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: Ever dream of driving a Ferrari and Lamborghini? Get a chance to drive multiple exotic cars on our exhilarating scenic experiences. See the stunning scenery of Red Rock Canyon from the driver's seat of the world's greatest and most exciting cars. World Class Driving's fleet of exotic supercars includes technological marvels such as the all-new Ferrari 458 Italia and Lamborghini LP570-4 Spyder Performante. A great option to not just see the sights, but do it in style from behind the wheel of the greatest supercars ever produced!
Edmonton, Canada
“Made our Vegas trip!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

From start to finish this was the best thing we did while in Vegas. My husband and I got to the shop where we went to register and realized that I had forgot my drivers license back at the hotel. There wasnt enough time to drive back to the hotel so one of the guys offered to take us back to the hotel in his Jag and then take us to the drop off point so we wouldnt hold the group up. Given the crappy service at our hotel this nice gesture was very appreciated. We arrived at the cars within a half hour and thanks to Levi (the guy who drove us to our hotel) I was able to drive my dream car - the Lambo. My husband and I had a blast and we got to open up all three cars we were able to drive. The staff are very professional and personable and male or female you will have a blast on this tour! We will definitely be doing this again when we go back.

Visited October 2012
Samuel W, Manager at World Class Driving, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Glad we could help you get back to your hotel and drive your dream car! I'll pass this along to Levi—thanks!

Glenside, Pennsylvania
“Hoover dam /lake mead ride”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

This was a very memorable experience for both me and my wife. The instructors, Webster and Jane( I Think?) were very helpful,kind and funny. They explained i great detail what was to be expected of the group and where we were to be going. They allowed plenty of time for pictures and experience with the cars. The only thing was the tour was to be 4 hours approx. and it was only about 2 hours and 45 mins. For the amount it cost I just wish it was the stated length not shorter.

Visited November 2012
Thank you for your feedback, Anthony. Our website incorrectly states that the tour is 4 hours long—I've corrected it. Your tour was the correct length; we apologize for the confusion. Thank you for pointing this out, and I hope we'll see you again!
Buenos Aires, Distrito Federal, Argentina
“Happy hubby, happy life!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Unforgettable experience, maybe the most exciting one we had in Las Vegas, riding the McLaren was incredible! The staff is friendly and very professional.
Thank you so much Ronald for your kindness, merci beaucoup!

Visited October 2012
I'll pass this on to Roland, Maria. Thanks! I'm so glad that we could help you and your husband have a great experience. That's what it's all about!
Port Alberni, Canada
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

This was the best money we have spent in Vegas! Awesome Cars, Great Instructors, Great road. We drove the Lambo, 458 Ferrari, and the Jag. The Lambo was the best!

Visited November 2012
Samuel W, Manager at World Class Driving, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thanks Britt! Glad you enjoyed that Lambo—that car sure lives up to its name!
Omaha, Nebraska
“Worth Every Penny”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Superb experience. Instructors were amazing, employees were personable and made the experience even better. Car's were great but the Jag's leave a lot to be desired compared to the others in the lineup. My only real gripe is that it wasn't any longer - next time i'm doing the Hoover Dam tour.

Visited November 2012
Thanks for your review Matt! Glad you enjoyed your tour—we look forward to seeing you on a future Hoover Dam Tour!