“Fun for my little one” 5 of 5 stars
Review of FLIPnOUT Fun Center

FLIPnOUT Fun Center
1841 E. Craig Rd., Suite A, Las Vegas, NV 89030 (The Strip)
+1 702-257-3547
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #126 of 189 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Our bowl shaped arena encourages all varieties of FLIPnOUT! Soar higher than ever before as you bounce across our all-trampoline walled playing fields. You can even play three-dimension versions of your favorite sports, such as dodgeball! Run on walls and fly through the air as never before. From beginners to professional athletes of all ages, your imagination will flip as you find new ways to FLIPnFLY! A perfect combination of healthy, fun entertainment for kids and adults of all ages.
3 attraction reviews
“Fun for my little one”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

My little girl loves this place! Every time I have her for the weekend she wants to come here!! I'll give it a 5 rating but I wish they turned on the A/C, fans just don't cut it in Vegas.

Visited June 2013

“Rude Cashier”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

The cashier at front were really rude. You're typical teenage brat. The place is really nice and family friendly. Though I will never go back because of the way I was served

Visited February 2013
“Jump into Fun!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

This place was so much fun. Our family went and my nephew (age 9) was the only one under 20. We jumped, climbed the rock climbing wall, won our laser tag battle, slid down the giant blow up slide and played air hockey. The prices were really reasonable and we all had a blast. We paid $10.00 to jump, $5.00 to play laser tag and $3.00 to climb the rock wall. We did purchase a combo pack, so these may be more expensive individually. The slide was free and the arcade prices were competative. We would definitly go again. It was a blast!!

Visited May 2013
Las Vegas
36 attraction reviews
“Great FlipnFun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Awesome for kids! Much improved since my last visit! Better for parents who just need to hang out. More choices for snacks while waiting or for the kids to stay a little longer. One of my friends brings her kid here and then does homework while her daughter jumps!

Visited November 2012
Sunnyvale, CA
“Great Place to Bring the Kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

We bring the kids here whenever we're in Las Vegas. They have a great time and burn a lot of energy bouncing on the trampolines. They love playing trampoline dodge ball and running up the side wall trampolines. There are some inflatables as well which the kids also enjoy. To play, you pay for an hour or two at a time. Adults as well as young children have fun here.
The food and snacks are nothing special. There are video games to play as well as air hockey and foosball in case you want to spend more once you get inside.

Visited November 2011