“Just Bad” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Sin City Comedy

Sin City Comedy
3663 Las Vegas Blvd South Ste. 360, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
(702)260-7200
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #128 of 231 Theater & Concerts in Las Vegas
Kansas City, Missouri
“Just Bad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

No better than any local comedy club. The talent was mediocre at best. Save the money and do not buy the upgrade

Visited November 2013

Near Mickey
“Worst Comedy Show We Have Seen”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

We bought tickets through Goldstar for what would have been a great deal for $15 (for the 2 of us). We went to get our tickets and were tried to be upsold to VIP seats for $10 more (each). VIP allows you to get in "20 minutes" earlier than general admission plus table seats. We politely declined. We were unaware that there was a 1 drink minimum purchase require until we got in line. After VIP went in general admission followed. The theater was almost empty, so we go floor table seats anyhow. We have ben to several comedy shows and even though every comedian is not funny there is at least one that we find well worth the time. Not so with this show. It was awful from the beginning to end. The opening act was slightly funny (cracked a smile) and the headliner was awful. Would I go again??? Not on your life. Would I recommend? Not even for Free.

Visited November 2013
Spokane, Washington, Usa
8 attraction reviews
“Not bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This was my first comedy club and burlesque show ever. I have no other experiences to compare it to. However, I got this through groupon for $20.00 w/a drink. Not bad of a price for a show in Vegas. I like to laugh and laughed not as much as I should have. Ok.

Savannah, Georgia
9 attraction reviews
“comedy and burlesque!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

For my first night in Las Vegas (on October 3rd), I wanted to hit the ground running, so to speak. You know, see something I couldn't see back home. THIS was definitely the show for me! I love burlesque and the two young women were both quite talented! The emcee was a Utah comedian and had fun, clean humor (he did say tits and dick but that is fine by me). The headliner was J.R. Brow and he was fabulous! Again, clean humor and even some singing and impersonation! I felt like I was partaking of an old vaudeville show - loved it!

Lethbridge, Canada
36 attraction reviews
“Comedy club”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

This comedy club was the worst that we have been to in Vegas. Opening act was amateur and not very funny. The headliner was average but better than the opening act. This show had Burlesque dancers and I am not sure why this is needed at a comedy club. We bought the tickets from Tix Tonight and paid $27.00 and was mad because they were giving them away in the casino for free. Will not return again because there is much better comedy clubs in Vegas.