Ok, so this place is on the strip (well, on the very northern tip of it) - so you can walk to the strip (still quite a walk!).
That's its main advantage. Other advantages:
- Heated outdoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna. Very nice in the winter.
- Clean showers/ bathrooms.
- Propane fill station.
- Very expensive, but I guess that's Vegas... We paid more than 80$ for one night, 4 adults + 2 kids.
- No dish washing room - not very convenient when you need to return your rental rv!
- Not a big one, since this is Vegas, but it's a huge concrete lot. If you're looking for the green view, dont come here. And on second thought, maybe skip Vegas all together... :)
- wifi is included, but very very weak.
- Also Known As:
- Koa Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas