“All You Can Eat” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sura BBQ

Sura BBQ
4480 Spring Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89102 (The Strip)
(702) 365-9888
Neighborhood: The Strip
Las Vegas, Nevada
“All You Can Eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I really enjoy this restaurant! Immediate seating - I've never had to wait. It's self-serve selection beef, chicken, pork, beef tongue, and quite an array of sushi. I've always had good service here, so I tip normally even though the food is self-serve. It's kind of a hustle-bustle atmosphere so no need to be shy about flagging down your waitress. The buffet is raw, and you cook yourself at your table. I've never been disappointed.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

57% Recommend
Anchorage, Alaska
“Great Korean Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

This is a great place to have a buffet that does not cost you an arm and a leg. The people are very friendly, the place is clean and there is a great selection. You cook the food right at your table and there is so much to choose from. You have seafood, beef, pork and chicken. You have all the sides and the soups are great. The kimchi is fresh as well. I would recommend this to anyone who loves Korean food..

Visited February 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Great Korean food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

I love Korean food and have tried many different places in different countries - this is the best Korean BBQ so far!!!

We went in for lunch and it only costed us $11 pp. The meat are seasoned well and the grill plate are changed/cleaned regularly. I also love their veg/starter section as they have very nice kimchee!!! The soup section around the corner is good - you will have a few choices. I love their steamed rice - it's warm and nicely cook. Fry rice is not recommended! Beef stew is very delicious. This is definitely recommended - s must go restaurant!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Portland, Oregon
“Very good Korean BBQ. Wifes loves it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We found this place 2 years ago. My wife is Korean and we usually plan a trip to Garden Grove, CA or LA, to eat at a Korean BBQ and then go to Las Vegas. in 2010, we found the Chinatown section of Las Vegas and Sura. We have been there for dinner and lunch. Food is fresh and the meat tendorized. They have enough variety that we spend at least 2 hours there as my wife samples everything. We went there this last October and the found is still just a good. They do have the usual sign stating you will be cahrged for wasting food, but that has never been a problem. On the way back to the strip, we enjoy a shopping at an Asian market. We no longer need to include LA in our Vegas trips.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Antonio, Texas
“Average Korean Buffet...and overpriced.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I can only compare this Korean buffet to those I had been to in the Maryland-Virginia area. Some of those are really good and I used them as the standard - and I guess that I was spoiled. I thought The Sura BBQ in Vegas would be just like those I was used to - turns out it was disappointing and average. The spread is not quite that expansive for a Korean BBQ that charges $25. The ones in the northern Va. area charge $21 and you get much more variety and higher quality. Sure, at Sura you get beef, chicken and pork that is marinated and you cook it to your taste on your table - I get it that it's the main part of a Korean BBQ. That tasted good and we didn't get sick. However, the sides were luke warm (not cold or hot as they should have been) and there just wasn't enough variety for me. Could have included spinach kimchi (shigumchi), young beansprouts in sesame (sookchunamul), and fried marinated tofu. I'm not trashing the place...just want to see them improve and make it more worth the money. Will be back in a few months or so to check them out again when I visit again. We'll see.

• Visited September 2012