“Cozy Westside Eur-Asian” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Nittaya's Secret Kitchen

Nittaya's Secret Kitchen
2110 N. Rampart Blvd., #110, Las Vegas, NV 89128 (Summerlin)
(702) 360-8885
Neighborhood: Summerlin
Henderson, Nevada
“Cozy Westside Eur-Asian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Transported upon entry, this cozy dining room with a wine bar suggests a more European feel than a Thai restaurant. Two menus are presented - one a conventional Thai listing with adapted names for American tastes, like "Pad Z-U". The other is a tapas menu with an Asian bend. The papaya salad with prawns tasted authentic but a touch spicy for my dining partner. We were not offered the '1 to 5' spicy range, but notice the reviews include such a choice. Nonetheless, I enjoyed the salad 'kick' without complaint. The catfish was presented with a tasty curry-like sauce that worked very well. We considered tapas, but our two dishes satisfied.

The wine list demonstrates a competent selection with an adequate variety by the glass. However, our Pinot Noir must have sat in the bottle at least overnight and lacked character. It's truly awkward to send back glasses of wine during a first visit as these glasses were "borderline" in my opinion, so we shifted gears for 2nd glasses and commented politely to the waiter about the 1st. I suggest tasting before committing until they cycle their by-the-glass bottles properly.

Service was capable and polite. Reservations are recommended as the size of the dining room is limited for your pleasure and comfort. I'll be back.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Las Vegas, Nevada
“hungry after eating”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

we used to go to her prior restaurant which was outstanding. The food is good in this tiny restaurant, but I prefer not to be hungry when I am done with dinner. The small plates do not provide much food at entrée prices.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Las Vegas
“Great Local Dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Nittaya's was a jem. The service was prompt and professional and the food was spectacular. The resturant has taken over the space from Six Tables which actually had 7 tables, but was small and still is. I would recommend making reservations. The staff told us they reluctantly have to send a lot of diners away when they are full. Make it a point to try this resturant out. It will be worth your time and funds.

• Visited June 2013
Las Vegas
“Better than ever no secret anymore”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

The wife and I just had dinner on Mother's Day . Probably one of the best meals ever at the Secret Kitchen. I guess the secret is really out on this place we were sitting next to Nicolas Cage his wife and son One of the waiters told us Cee lo Green was in a few weeks ago. It was really nice to see none of the clientele bothered Nicolas Cage until he was finished with dinner only then did the two girls sitting on the other side of Nicholas asked for pictures he was very accommodating with them and seem to really enjoy his dinner also. If you haven't been to the secret kitchen you might want to give it a try the food is outstanding. It seems like the stars are aligning for the Secret Kitchen

• Visited May 2013
Jackson, Wyoming
“OMG!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I loved, loved, LOVED this restaurant. My Vegas daughter always searches out the best, most unique restaurants. Nittaya's Secret Kitchen ranks with the very BEST! We had a table of six and the service was excellent! We shared all of the dishes and enjoyed such a variety of taste sensations. It had to be the best Thai food I have ever eaten. I still crave their World's Best Tempura Spinach Salad!!!! I want to go back and have one all to myself. When we get back to Vegas I'll be making a bee line for this wonderful restaurant!

• Visited April 2013