“Good for the price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Tuscany Suites & Casino

Save Saved
You added Tuscany Suites & Casino to your Saves list
Tuscany Suites & Casino
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   255 East Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89107 (The Strip)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #44 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
“Good for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

The rooms are really big and beat the small cramped rooms you get on the strip. Parking is easy. I would recommend gambling somewhere else the casino isn't much to see but for a room you can't beat it. And its still within walking distance to the strip if you want to head out there.

• Stayed August 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (353)
  • Polish first
Monticello
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

This nice place is just a few blocks from the strip bud it has an equal quality than many of the hotels on the Blvd. For a really convinient price. And please don't miss the oportunity to enjoy a real italian food in Tuscany Gardens Restourant. Handmade nudels with the best sauce I ever tryed before.

• Stayed August 2014
Gig Harbor, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Nice small place. Kitchenettes, large rooms, small casino and off the strip. If you're finally getting worn out of the same old Large Casino troubles....this is a perfect place to stay...about 1/3rd of the price too.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

I have been traveling to Vegas for the past 15 years to attend the convention and I've been lucky enough to have it be at the Tuscany a few times. This place is far it all off the strip that makes it quite private and secluded but not for now off the strip that you can't go see stuff on the strip. Unlike strip hotels it's not absolutely packed full with people and crazy hustle bustle but at the same time every time I've attended it's always been full of people. One of the best aspects I love about the Tuscany is Maryland café it always has great food and great prices. Since we been here a few times some of the regular staff know us like family and so you get greeted as if you're haven't seen friends in a while. The rooms are absolutely huge amazing wonderful every room has a fridge a mini kitchen and dining area sitting area lots of room for if you're by yourself or even a small family or group. Overall this place is one of the best place they stayed in Vegas.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Ashington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

We have used this hotel several times, it has had a complete refubishment and it as new. The suites are actually massive and a lot cheaper than those tiny box rooms on the strip. This hotel is situated half way down the strip and 2 blocks away.Has it's own casino and restraurants and it a lot quieter than the large hotels on the strip. Anyone visiting Vegas should try this gem of a hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

we stayed here 6-19 thru 6-22 , the check in process was ok..we did have to wait for 45 min for a pool view room to be cleaned..which was worth the wait ..awesome view ..plus they gave us coupons to use for the Mexican restaurant while we waited ...the hotel was very nice ..there are 3 places to eat at the hotel..Mexican food ..24 hour diner ..an I think Italian food ..we ate at the Mexican restaurant several times and diner as well and both were very good and reasonably priced...hotel room was really nice ..the bed was huge with a lot of pillows an super comfy ( it felt better than my bed at home )..the pool view from balcony was awesome..we had drinks on Saturday night at the lounge in the lobby..the live band was awesome they played a variation of rock..r an b and jazz.....the check out process was a little hairy..when I booked the hotel stay in January they held my credit card for 99.00 which went towards the price of the room and when I check in I paid the remaining amount with a debit card plus the 100.00 they have to hold an release back to you in 5 days in case you rented movies in the room or damages..etc..now apparently the check out girl was new ( just my luck ) instead of putting 100.00 back on the debit card she put it on the credit card..i immediately noticed the error and said hey that goes on the debit card not credit card ..she said it is correct ..I said no... see these card numbers are different so she asked another co worker for help and she did some figuring an said ok I corrected it ..but receipt looked like she charged the debit card again and credited the credit card ???? she said it is correct now you will get back the 100.00 on your debit card...the receipt was a combinaton of debits an credits so i said all right but with hesitation...OMG ...finally 5 days later ..lo and behold..my debit card was charged another 100.00..so at this point I am soooo upset I call reservations and she said well you have to call during cerain hours for billing..so before I called the hotel back the next day ..I checked my credit card an OMG there was a 200.00 credit from hotel..it was supposed to go back to debit card.. but at least I got the money back...so moral of this story is to pay solely with a debit card or credit card not both unless you want a big headache like the one I had....but other than that debacle that I went through ..hotel an staff was very nice an hotel is priced reasonably..i do recommend this hotel..

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Peoria, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

I enjoyed my first stay at the Tuscany on 7/28/14 - 8/2/14. Check in was quick and easy. My double queen room was very large and comfortable. I enjoyed having a refrigerator and one cup coffee maker -- I requested a microwave at check in and it was delivered the next day - very handy for warming up leftovers from dining out! I loved that the bathroom had a a separate area for the toilet (with a door). The water pressure in the shower was very good. There was a a bathtub, as well. I had no problem with the free WiFI in my room and used it everyday. I LOVED the gym! It's very large with good equipment and weight stations, as well as an outdoor lap pool. There is also a coin laundromat, which is handy if you are staying 5 or 6 days. The pool area is decent. Comfortable loungers with good cushions. I never had a problem getting a chair. There is a bar service waitress but unfortunately, no pool bar, which would have been nice. There are several restaurants and a coffee shop at the hotel. I dined at the Tuscany Gardens twice during my stay -- it was fabulous ! The calamari was tender and the lasagna was fantastic.... The service was friendly and the prices were very good. Even if I didn't stay at the Tuscany on future visits, I would come back just to dine at the Tuscany Gardens. I enjoyed the casino! I play penny slots and did pretty well -- and I'm a conservative gambler. I won enough comps to pay for dinner one night, which was nice. Cocktail service in the casino was friendly and the girls came around often. (Please tip those girls -- they work hard!) ... In conclusion, the Tuscany exceeded my expectations. The price was very reasonable and I would definitely recommend staying there to anyone that doesn't mind the short walk to the Strip. I'll be staying there again, for sure!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Been to Tuscany Suites & Casino? Share your experiences!