We stayed at Terribles for 3 nights at the beginning of July 2004. We checked into our room and I wanted to take a shower....I start the shower and first there was no hot water...second the shower itself didn't work...there was mold on the ceiling holes in the wall of the bathroom. I spoke to the front desk and the offered to move us to a different room...with children already in bed asleep, we had to wait until the next morning. The second room was much better and I was much happier....Pool and hot tub are great.....quiet and secluded, but if you are looking for a quiet qetaway, do not stay there on a thursday night....Players club pool parties!!! Loud music, people screaming...the only place in the entire hotel you can get away from that noise is the casino which by the way is kinda small, but to go to the casino to get away from the noise of the pool party is pretty much hopeless.
The location was kind of disappointing...according to the hotel staff when the room was booked...the hotel was supposed to be a block or two off the strip...NOT TRUE...it is actually about a five minute drive by car to the strip. I was not happy with this hotel at all....I had a better time the last time I was there and stayed at the Circus Circus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Italian Tuscany-style resort - corner of Flamingo & Paradise, less then 2 mi from The Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrible`s Hotel And Casino
- Terrible`s Hotel Las Vegas
- Terribles Hotel Casino
- Terribles Hotel Las Vegas
- Terribles Las Vegas