“Pool Great, Rooms Not So Great” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino

You added Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino to your Saves list
Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4100 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Formerly Terrible's Hotel & Casino)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #126 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
A TripAdvisor Member
“Pool Great, Rooms Not So Great”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2004

We stayed at Terribles for 3 nights at the beginning of July 2004. We checked into our room and I wanted to take a shower....I start the shower and first there was no hot water...second the shower itself didn't work...there was mold on the ceiling holes in the wall of the bathroom. I spoke to the front desk and the offered to move us to a different room...with children already in bed asleep, we had to wait until the next morning. The second room was much better and I was much happier....Pool and hot tub are great.....quiet and secluded, but if you are looking for a quiet qetaway, do not stay there on a thursday night....Players club pool parties!!! Loud music, people screaming...the only place in the entire hotel you can get away from that noise is the casino which by the way is kinda small, but to go to the casino to get away from the noise of the pool party is pretty much hopeless.

The location was kind of disappointing...according to the hotel staff when the room was booked...the hotel was supposed to be a block or two off the strip...NOT TRUE...it is actually about a five minute drive by car to the strip. I was not happy with this hotel at all....I had a better time the last time I was there and stayed at the Circus Circus.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (266)
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2004

I read some of these reviews prior to arriving at Terrible's back in June. I was a little disturbed at the lack of security provided when entering the pool area and rooms. It seems most of the security was inside the casino itself. I was surprised at the wonderful decor inside our room. Very neat. The breakfast buffet was reasonably priced. I must say I didn't like the fact that we had to go all the way to their 24 hour store to get ice as there were no ice machines strategically placed throughout the floors. The casino staff was very friendly. One of the guards was kind enough to help me with the 4 heavy buckets full of dollar chips to the cashier. I was wondering how I was going to get them to the cashier. I was always addressed by name and was made to feel welcomed at all times. Would I stay there again? You betcha.

Been to Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino

Address: 4100 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Formerly Terrible's Hotel & Casino)
Location: United States > Nevada > Las Vegas
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#12 Best Value Hotel in Las Vegas
#57 Casino Hotel in Las Vegas
Hotel Class:3 star — Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino 3*
Italian Tuscany-style resort - corner of Flamingo & Paradise, less then 2 mi from The Strip. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Terrible`s Hotel And Casino
Terrible`s Hotel Las Vegas
Terribles Hotel Casino
Terribles Hotel Las Vegas
Terribles Las Vegas

If you own or manage Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.