After 10+ visits to sin city IM ready to try off strip fun. I read Amazon's ''400 coolest Restaurants around the world'' and got inspired to try the café @ Silver 7's. Southwest Airline crew who must remain over-night- eat & sleep here less than 6 min from airport. The T-Bone w/veggies & Beer or Full Rack of Ribs $9.99 is a deal served 24 hr. the $1.99 brakfast is cool, but its that $3.99 ''4 of a kind' special I loved... 4 Bacon /Sausages /4 eggs/ 4 Pancakes ...amazing! Rooms are quite comfortable, race/sports book is tiny and the lack of writers mean bet early, staff very friendly. Imagine if motel 6 adds a medium level (not low class yet not high class) casino atmosphere and you get the idea. apply for their 'players card when you arrive and avail discounts and freebies. crafty trick if you plan to return in future? On day of your departure,,. stick your players card in a $1 slot play 1 time, then (win or lose) walk away leaving card behind. Other players will sit and play the machine...which adds points to your card until someone discovers it and removes. next time you visit simply re-apply for a new card saying ' I played before I left and ''lost'' my old card. they'll replace it free ... with all the points racked up while u were gone.
but you didn't hear that from me.
- Also Known As:
- Terrible`s Hotel Las Vegas
- Terrible`s Hotel
- Terrible`s Hotel And Casino
- Terribles Hotel Casino
- Terribles Hotel Las Vegas
- Terribles Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Italian Tuscany-style resort - corner of Flamingo & Paradise, less then 2 mi from The Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Vegas.com, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.