“Terrible reception staff” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino

Save Saved
You added Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino to your Saves list
Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4100 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Formerly Terrible's Hotel & Casino)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #123 of 274 hotels in Las Vegas
glasgow
“Terrible reception staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Our stay in the Silver Sevens was started on a bad foot by really horrible staff. My wife asked a member of staff where the reception was, the member of staff replied that she didn't speak English and walked away. When we found the reception the female there was obviously having a dreadful day and we were met with a snarl and the most useless directions for how to get to ours room. Thankfully there was a prostitute on her way out and she was able to direct us to out room with precise and accurate directions (true story). The room was dated but big and clean although the toilet was very very dated and desperately needs replaced. We thought the room came with in room wifi as this was important to us as we were booking our next destination as we went. You do get in room wifi BUT for $4 for 4 hours! Better go down the road for a reasonable cup of tea and use their free wifi. The location is under 10 minutes walk from the main strip, I personally didn't mind it but my wife felt a bit uncomfortable with some of the bits we had to walk along. When we 1st arrived I planned to absolutely slate Silver Sevens when we 1st arrived but the staff in the 24 hour cafe/canteen were so nice and the waitresses on the gambling floor were brilliant as well. We hated here at 1st but it did grow on us, that said, when we decided to stay in Vegas for a couple more nights we decided to spend a little more and get somewhere better located and better appointed (with free in room wifi). It's probably the best compromise between price and location (especially at the weekends) but when we come back to Vegas we probably spend a little more and get somewhere better.

Room Tip: If you're on a very tight budget go South to Laughlan just past Boulder City, you'll get far...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Silver_Sevens, Public Relations Manager at Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Dear yoda69,

I appreciate your honest opinion. We are always improving on our guest service and hope you will give us another chance to provide an above average experience.

893 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (233)
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

The first day I arrived at Vegas, I choose this hotel for one night stay.
It is very near to the airport, and it is a casino hotel, it has a casino on the first floor.
The room is big, and it is clean, but the bed sheet have some holes is true, which I heard from other people's comments on the tripadvisor.com, and the wifi is not for free is not quite good. They have shuttle bus between airport and the hotel. They have a restaurant on the second floor of the casino, you need 10bucks around to have a meal, for ordering or buffet I think. The food is not too bad. And the people there are friendly, all of the stuff at the hotel treat me nice.
The people live there maybe a little complicated, I mean some people may looks dangerous or not very healthy... maybe that is my prejudice.
I do not think this hotel is that great, but I would like to give it a 4 stars here, because I do not want its level goes down,since it is a good choice for an economic option of one night stay. the price is fair enough.If you want to save your cost and stay close to the airport, choose it, it is a good place to stay.

Room Tip: take it, if you want a hotel near airport for a low price.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Thanks for your comment Terry. We hope you'll choose to visit us again.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

The hotel was nice, but on the second day, after a drink or two, I started feeling alot more drunk than I was drinking. I had won some money and didn't watch my drink every second while I played on tables and machines, but someone slipped something in my drink. I became violently ill and my body became unable to move and I had no coordination. It was the scariest thing ever. It lasted about 4 to 5 hours, and fortunately I had friends to keep me safe. The next day, my friends room got broken into from the outside, near the pool. They forgot to close their blinds and it got dark, so the burglars knew they weren't in their room. Their window was even locked, but the burglars took out the SOLID window that wasn't slidable. The staff was kind, and even tried to help, but the damage is done. Computers, cameras, jewelry, all gone, and my ability to trust is GONE!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Low class people abound. There were slot machine chairs fallen over in aisles. I tripped over one last night. Not one employee asked if I was ok. Security guard Ray threatened my with violence. And then the manager Dave accused my of falling intentionally. Worst experience of my life. Prior to that we ate dinner in their over priced restaurant with terrible food and terrible service.
Worst hotel in Vegas. Avoid like the plague

• Stayed November 2013
Silver_Sevens, Manager at Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Dear Buddymamie,

Thank you for your feedback on your last visit. I will let our security manager know about your experience so this does not happen again in the future.

Thanks,
Director of Marketng
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

We do not play anywhere else in Vegas. Silver Sevens has all we need. Priced just right off the strip. Easy access to the airport and they provide a FREE airport shuttle.The staff is so friendly and accommodating. If you are looking for a low cost clean efficient environment this is the place to go. Nothing fancy or frilly but awesome none the less!!!

Room Tip: we enjoy all of the rooms but we prefer easy access to the casino so we generally stay in the older...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Tuperbuffy,

Thanks for the compliments. We appreciate your business.

Fredonia, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

This a casino review as we have never stayed here and can't comment on hotel. Within past few years name has changed from Terrible's. Neat little joint as it is quite compact but parking is easy and while off strip, good location and close. Decent machine mixture and staff is friendly. Never eaten here but they seem to have some good specials if you're looking for lo-cost eats! A fun place to get away from the glitz of The Strip. Highly recommend!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thanks for the comment Craig. We appreciate the compliments and hope you'll continue to visit us.

Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at Silver Sevens. The rooms were clean and quiet and the bed was comfortable. It was adequate for our 3 day stay in Las Vegas. As non gamblers and non smokers, we found the smoke filled casino a bit off putting, but hey, it's Vegas and there's nothing that can be done about it. You can take a 20 minute stroll to the strip or pay $8.00 per day for a 24 hour bus pass. The bus stops just across the road and we found it the easiest way to get around Vegas and see the sights. Everything on the strip is very expensive, like $40 for three mixed drinks and a coke. It was nice to go back to Silver Sevens, relax at the bar and get a good round of drinks for $12 along with big happy smiles from the bar staff. The breakfast was inexpensive. I think a hot breakfast cost us about $6 each. If you want a good, clean hotel off the strip, this is the one for you. I left some clothing in a drawer and phoned Silver Sevens when we got to Arizona. Alecia, arranged for my items to be mailed to me immediately and they arrived before we left to come back home. That's excellent customer service. We would definitely stay here again if we visit Vegas.

Room Tip: We were on the 5th floor. It was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Vicki S.,

Thanks for your honest opinions. I'm glad you had a great experience and hope to see you again soon.

Director of Marketing

Been to Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!