Stayed two nights and I was pleasantly surprised! For the price I paid the room was great (Tower Room). Neat, clean, and well decorated. This place is not directly on the strip but literally a ten minute walk it. Cheapest resort fee in Las Vegas ($3). Casino was average. Free airport shuttle. Dinner buffet was bland, but for the price I didn't expect otherwise. I made a second trip to the dinner buffet because the in-room booklet advised me that Wednesday was Mexican-themed day - but when I got there I found the exact same dried out stuff from the previous night. Breakfast buffet was better.
Will definately stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just three blocks off the Strip and only two miles from McCarran International Airport, Silver Sevens is only minutes away from world-class golfing and shopping. Even better, Silver Sevens offers free shuttle service to and from McCarran Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrible`s Hotel And Casino
- Terrible`s Hotel Las Vegas
- Terribles Hotel Casino
- Terribles Hotel Las Vegas
- Terribles Las Vegas