I have stayed in Las Vegas many, many times. I decided to try Terrible's (now Silver Sevens), and I was very pleasantly surprised on all fronts: free shuttle from the airport, spacious and clean room, fun tables and slots, and extremely friendly staff. The buffet was mediocre, but who cares? It was only 8.99, and I left full. I was thrilled to eat at the P. F. Chang's across the street.
I will absolutely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Italian Tuscany-style resort - corner of Flamingo & Paradise, less then 2 mi from The Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrible`s Hotel And Casino
- Terrible`s Hotel Las Vegas
- Terribles Hotel Casino
- Terribles Hotel Las Vegas
- Terribles Las Vegas