“Terrible for Terrible's” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino

You added Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino to your Saves list
Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4100 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Formerly Terrible's Hotel & Casino)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #126 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Terrible for Terrible's”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Stayed at this hotel just one night before driving home after getting into town on a very late flight.

The man at check-in (once he finally came to the front desk from the back room where I could see him sitting on the computer, not hearing me trying to get his attention) was un-welcoming. I finally found my way to the room after walking in circles, because there's not really signs that help you find anything (I couldn't find the check-in desk at first, then the elevator, or the restaurant). None of the employees I encountered were friendly, besides one lady I found in the casino who helped point me to the restaurant.

The room itself was awkwardly large. I know that sounds like a weird problem to have, but I just felt like there was all of this unfilled space that I didn't know what to do with, it didn't help to make the space cozy at all. Also, the walls were paper thin. The lady next door to me had a cough so obnoxious that it was all I could hear for the entire evening, and even throughout the night. Incredibly distracting to listen to that and her television show all night long.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (266)
Bradenton, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

terribles was such a nice change of pace from some of the other casinos we went to . they were ready with drinks when you needed them and never ignored you . we one a little money and have always enjoyed stopping by for a visit . we always stay downtown fremont area , but always make the trip to this fun and friendly casino ! skip

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Terribles_Hotel, General Manager at Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Dear skip809,

Thank you for your comments. It was our pleasure to have you as a guest and we look forward to serving you again very soon.

Best.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

I like this hotel before. But now, the only thing i can say , everything just like the name of it. I called front desk, send someone to fix my shower water, they always give me the answer "no problem" three days later, the water problem never been fixed. The rep never offer me to change a better room. Maybe there is no room is better then mine. No free intermet, carpet is dirty, the buufet choices ....... the air conditioner, just like sleep next to a big truck with eng. on. anyway, if I can rate 1/2 star, i will.

• Stayed November 2012
Dear chriscyoung,

We have addressed the issue with our staff and will strive to be better in the future. We thank you for your comments.

Ada, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

i have not stayed at terribles but i have been going there for several years now. the players club gives you more options than any other i have seen and while it is a small casino with a smaller buffet, the food and the prices have always been great....did i mention the gambling there is pretty good too....

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear irvinjl,

Thank you for your comments. We always like to hear from our guests. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Clay Center, Kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Even though I didn't stay at Terribles, I played in Casino and actually won a little money,thats more than I can say for the rest of my trip. They even have a tasty little buffet at a great price.
Join there Player Club and they actually had a T-shirt that would fit me Yep Ye!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Bill W.,

Thank you for your comments. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Phoenix, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

We stayed here one night and had to leave. We were supposed to stay two nights, but we checked out and went to a hotel across the street. The hotel is dirty, dirty, dirty. Our room was dark, dirty, stained, outdated and full of smoke. The only positive was the size of the room seemed larger than normal hotels. The smoke smell was so strong that we hardly slept. I would recommend staying here only if you are a chain smoker - it is that bad!
Avoid this hotel as there are MUCH better options in Las Vegas for the same/similar price.

Room Tip: Request a room as far away from the casino as possible if you are a non-smoker.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Banshee123,

Thank you for your review.

DeLand, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

rooms and restaurant are right by the casino so no time lost from there to the action.
meals are good and reasonably priced.
lots of locals gambling makes for a different gambling experience then the strip

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Dear sandy32724,

We look forward to serving you again very soon. Thank you!

David Nolan

Been to Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!