Stayed at this hotel just one night before driving home after getting into town on a very late flight.
The man at check-in (once he finally came to the front desk from the back room where I could see him sitting on the computer, not hearing me trying to get his attention) was un-welcoming. I finally found my way to the room after walking in circles, because there's not really signs that help you find anything (I couldn't find the check-in desk at first, then the elevator, or the restaurant). None of the employees I encountered were friendly, besides one lady I found in the casino who helped point me to the restaurant.
The room itself was awkwardly large. I know that sounds like a weird problem to have, but I just felt like there was all of this unfilled space that I didn't know what to do with, it didn't help to make the space cozy at all. Also, the walls were paper thin. The lady next door to me had a cough so obnoxious that it was all I could hear for the entire evening, and even throughout the night. Incredibly distracting to listen to that and her television show all night long.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Italian Tuscany-style resort - corner of Flamingo & Paradise, less then 2 mi from The Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrible`s Hotel And Casino
- Terrible`s Hotel Las Vegas
- Terribles Hotel Casino
- Terribles Hotel Las Vegas
- Terribles Las Vegas