“Great value - Friendly staff!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino

You added Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino to your Saves list
Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4100 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Formerly Terrible's Hotel & Casino)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #126 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Charleston, South Carolina
“Great value - Friendly staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

This was my third (or fourth) stay at Terribles. It's one of the few casino/hotels left in Vegas that doesn't charge the extra "Resort Tax" and has a lot of "instant perks" for slot and bingo players. Breakfast was $2.99; free buffet; cash back on player card; clean room and pool; easy parking. It is an older hotel and does have it's "smells and creaks", but it is an excellent value if you prefer not to spend all your vacation money on a hotel room you are rarely in. The staff in the Bingo room is awesome. Always friendly and eager to help out. First floor rooms have been updated; beds were comfortable..pillows were too big (and hard); but who sleeps in Vegas anyway?

Room Tip: First floor (non-tower) rooms have been updated. They are close to the casino, pool, and parking...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Terribles_Hotel, General Manager at Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear Hammy158,

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you are a frequent visitor to our casino. Please let us know if there is anything that we can assist with before your next visit to Terrible's.

David Nolan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (266)
Monroe, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

We stayed at Terribles for 5 nights with another couple in a seperate room. GOOD-Our room was quite nice - adequate for the price. The air conditioner worked well, the bed was comfortable, the TV was big and the room was clean. The outside seating and access to the pool area on the first floor, where our friends stayed, was a plesant surprise. That's the good. BAD - maybe this is Las Vegas but the halls smelled of smoke even on the 6th floor and was worse the closer to the casino you got. The halls and restaurant area needed updating BAD.The buffet was adequate - not good - but for the price, we felt it was just OK. The desk staff was the ugly - they may have been understaffed but were not very efficient. We had trouble getting our internet service in our room and were sent to an outside source and then charged for a phone call. We had issues when our friends were told they couldn't get their AAA discount because I reserved their room. I neither paid for, nor occupied that room. Issues were finially resolved but only after a manager was called and our friends got angry. We probably will not stay here again.

Room Tip: Higher floors seem to have less smoke smell. Our room was quiet, comfortable and clean. The rooms on...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Terribles_Hotel, General Manager at Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Dear Mary D.,

Thank you for your feedback. We will address these issues to improve guest experiences moving forward. We hope you will provide us with another opportunity to serve you.

Lakeland, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our visit and will be back real soon. We have been going to Terrible's for the past three years. The food, the friendliness of staff, make it an absolute must place to visiThe games are good and the Dealers will help all.t.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Terribles_Hotel, General Manager at Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, October 21, 2012
Dear Richard K,

Thank you for your review. We will let our staff know how much you enjoyed the visit.

Thanks,
Walnut Creek, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I don't know what terribles these people stayed at that's giving this place a good review because, we stayed at the terribles only because it was new years eve and we couldn't find a room anywhere else and, the elevator smelled like pee it was old and only went to one floor at a time if you pushed the elevator button and someone on another floor pushed it after you it went there first then, we went into our room only to be greeted by this sickening smell which turned out to be old moldy water in the ice bucket, I went to use the bathroom and the toilet seat was lose and I had to catch myself from falling on the floor when I told the manager they had an attitude we checked out a day early because we couldn't take it anymore and to add insult to injury they charged an extra $200.00 to my card 3 days after we checked out "Remember people we checked out a day early" it took me a month to get my money returned back to my card, I will never ever stay there and I tell everyone who mention this place or say they are going to Vegas to stay away sleep in your car it might be better and cleaner!!!!!!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Terribles_Hotel, General Manager at Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dear Anntionette67,

We regret the lack of guest service you received on your last visit with us. We strive to provide a high quality experience and it appears we missed the mark. We have addressed these issues and hope you will reconsider and stay with us in the future.

salt lake city
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I ran across Terrible's Casino on a random search of a quick get-away from Salt Lake City. I grabbed it for a super price for two nights because of the pictures of the pool, restaurant and rooms.

I was very pleasantly surprised with the room. It is huge! I had a double Queen room on the third floor. The bathroom is as big as mine at home! Very clean and well appointed. It has a 51" screen TV on the wall. Who does that at that price? And I could not hear anyone below me or above me! That was the best surprise.

The casino is not up to Vegas standards however. I don't gamble much (a few slots) but it looked run down and less than opulent. However, I hear the slots are very generous even tho I didn't win but I only played for a couple hours. Also, cocktail servers are around everywhere! If you drink you won't be empty ever!

I tried to make it to the buffet but was too late. I ended up in the Cafe for a late dinner the first night. The food (Salmon) was terrific, not "terrible". I was so surprised at how tasty and perfectly cooked the fish was. The veggies were a little mushy but they tasted good as well. The service was "terrible" however. My server just didn't seem to want to be there. I saw him twice during the transaction. Once to take my order, and once to give me the bill (After I had to ask someone for it btw).

Don't be put off by the awkward location of the registration desk. The staff does not make you feel completely confident of the hotel but once you are in your room it all doesn't matter.

All in all, stay here!

Room Tip: Choose the third floor looking over the pool.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Dear slckp,

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed all the aspects of your stay. We will pass along your comments about the food service to the team. We hope to see you again when you travel to Las Vegas. Please let us know if we can assist in any way before your next visit.

Fort Mohave, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

We like Terrible's Hotel & Casino for a variety of reasons. The Bougainvillea Cafe has good food for decent prices (great price if it's the $2.99 breakfast!). We are not overly impressed with the breakfast buffet but it is still a good value for the price. Lunch and Dinner have much more selection. We find the rooms comfortable and well maintained. The overall quality is basic, not fancy by any means, but everything works. We did the $10 upgrade & found the rooms only slightly nicer but the beds were great. We love the pool area. We win often (albeit small) on the slots and that is fine by us as we are not big gamblers. AND the gift shop has very reasonable prices! We also enjoy the shuttle from and to the airport.

Room Tip: We have been happy with all of the rooms we've stayed in and have been in 4 different rooms in a...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Toni_Glenn745,

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to assist you before your next visit.

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I choose this hotel because of the best rates for 5 nights. I was given supposed to be NSMK room, but the room was smelling horible. So, No smoking Rooms are not smoke smell free.

However, when brought to the attention of front desk Mr. Angel, he seek help from Manager Mr. Cole.
Mr. Cole was very very prompt and helpful to move me to real good NSMK room in tower. Real good room. Good HK.
Will stay here again and again

Room Tip: Make sure and check your so called NSMK room before you unload and unpack your stuff. Always ask for...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear urvee,

Thank you for your review. We are very sorry about the smoke smell in your room. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

David Nolan

Been to Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!