“If you want aids, pink eye and get high in the elevator on accident sleep here.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Crestwood Suites of Las Vegas Blvd

You added Crestwood Suites of Las Vegas Blvd to your Saves list
Crestwood Suites of Las Vegas Blvd
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7260 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89119 (Enterprise)   |
Ranked #165 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Got in 11pm clerk acted stupid. Took his time flirting with a mother and daughter. Had to bring my infant and toddler in to speed the process up only to finally get up there and they had booked are rooms that were already taken. Giving us two seperate rooms across from each other which smelled like the smoking floor, I just wanted one if it was messed up but they said the refund will be a hassle. Got in the room, the carpets were nasty, bare feet turn black. The top cover felt sticky. Blood on the bathroom floor all dried up. Need I say more? The people that stay there are ghetto as hell. The elevator usually smells, if not weird then smokey from someone's joint. I stayed here before and I don't know why I didn't care last time especially when then the curtains in the room fell completely off the wall, and the carpets just as dirty. The price is ok... But you get what you pay for I guess. Never again. Only thing that kept me same was the Dunkin donuts across the way.

• Stayed April 2013
unmlobo2002, General Manager at Crestwood Suites of Las Vegas Blvd, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I'm sorry you found that your suite was not up to Crestwood Suites standards. Please know that your concerns have been addressed. We hope you will give us another chance next time you are in Las Vegas. We are renovating our hotel and have new carpet and new flat screen televisions. I believe you’ll find our hotel more to your liking. We have full kitchens, free WiFi and an outdoor swimming pool, We hope you have an opportunity to return soon.

All the Best

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel over the weekend and had a great experience. The rooms were spotless and the manager and his team were very friendly an made sure all of our needs were met. It may not be on the Strip , but it is only a short 5 min drive. We would without a doubt stay again.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for your great comments regarding your recent stay with us and I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our service, location and reasonable rates. At this time, we are renovating our room with new carpet, and flat screen televisions, which adds to already great value we offer at the Crestwood Suites. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff as it's important for them to know that their efforts to provide exceptional guest service are being recognized and appreciated. We hope to see you again soon.

Name
San Diego, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

When we checked in, the front desk clerk could only find one of the two rooms we reserved and had a paid receipt for. We were advised to check with our travel agent (at ten pm on a weekend). We asked to see the manager and after a few minutes came back with our second reservation (which he just found on this desk, the reservations were made three weeks earlier) The rooms were small and not well maintained, the bathroom floor was sticky (probably had not been moped in months), There was not soap or shampoo in the rooms, the tub could not be turned off, alarm clock could not be set. I would suggest that anyone coming to Las Vegas check the casino's first. They offer "lost leader" hotel rates to get guests in to drink and gamble. The rooms are much more comfortable economical and clean. Would not uses this hotel again except if I could not find any other place to stay

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Things I liked: Great location! Really close to the strip and any stores you may need. There's a mall right next store too for fun Vegas shopping. The staff was friendly and welcoming.

Things I hated: The cleanliness of the room is terrible, especially if you're a germaphob like me. The floor is dingy. The walls, in the room and bathroom, are supposed to be white but stained to the point that they are yellow. The shower head has a bunch of calcium/rust build up. My head board has mysterious dried white stains. The ceiling over the kitchen had brown spots. Though I'm on the non-smoking floor, I cam smell the smoke in here. Seriously, if I weren't working this entire trip I could clean everything myself. Oh and it's an old hotel and it shows. The furniture is super dated. Of course, that would be fine if it were clean. When I told the front desk about the room, they offered to switch me but I just couldn't risk being anymore disgusted. In my experience, once you've seen one room you've seen them all.
Oh, one last thing, the internet connection here is pretty bad too. Maybe because of where my room is but who knows. It's super slow and the connection drops constantly. I writing this review from my phone.

I guess you get what you pay for! The rate is reasonable, downright cheap.
Anyways, this place could use a deep cleaning. I would stay here again if that improved but until then...

• Stayed March 2013
Ahmedabad, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

The location was central still confusing...difficult to search... The hotel was clean... Room was ok... Service not so good, but food was better than expected...
Business district was nearby... Shopping areas were closer... I would rate 5.8/10. .. Average!

• Stayed July 2012
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

My Fiancée and I made a impromptu trip to Las Vegas for the 2012 Beard and Mustache Competition. I made our reservations on Friday, and on Saturday we arrived to Las Vegas a little earlier than expected. Robin and His staff were great! They let us check in early, helped us with directions, and gave us superior customer service! Our Room smelled great, was clean and bright. We had a full kitchen which saved us money on eating out while visiting. ALL of this for $47 on a Saturday night?!?! WOW! I even mentioned to my man that the lighting and the amount of mirrors in the room made getting ready to go out much easier for the both of us! The hotel is about 15min away from downtown Las Vegas, and there are restaurants and shopping centers located all around the Crestwood Suites. This would be a great place to stay if you don't have a lot of money, but appreciate kind welcoming service, and a clean simple stay! Thanks again to Robin and all the hotel staff! Chelsey & Eric

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Mesa, Arizona, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

first of all i went to check in at 1 o'clock on tuesday 10-23 and was told by a very rude desk clerk(clerk) that i couldn't check in until after 3. i asked if i can make reservation to assure i get a room and was told there's plenty of rooms available now but check in is not until 3. all while she was talking to me and even when i walked in she (kiara) was playing on her ipad and acted like i was being a bother to her. so i left and came back at 4 when another clerk was there (junise) and she was very helpful and polite. Junise gave me her full attention and helped out tremendously. all i'm saying is if you want good customer service then don't check in before 3. i'm still here and so far my visit is o.k.

Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Been to Crestwood Suites of Las Vegas Blvd? Share your experiences!