“Buck is the Man!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Buck is the Man!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

A friend and I did the Pawn Stars tour on 4/2 and it was great. Buck was enthusiastic, fun, knowledgeable and he didn't put pressure on the tourists to tip, unlike most tour bus drivers. He went out of his way to make sure everyone had fun. It was a relaxing, stress-free tour thanks to Buck.

Lexington Park, Maryland
“Pawn Stars Tours”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

My friend and I came out to Vegas to celebrate my birthday this month (April 2014) and decided to do the Pawn Stars Tour on my actual birthday. It was really nice... we had Buck as our Tour Guide and he was SUPER nice and very helpful throughout the tour. I myself was unfamiliar with the different "Pawn Stars" or Rick's Restoration, my friend is a FAN of both. I still thought it was great to see it all.. We even got to see ChumLee in the pawn shop that afternoon...my friend went crazy when she seen him!!!! it was pretty neat to see him also in person... I'll have to start watching the show...
Buck was wonderful, after a long afternoon, we asked him if he could drop us off to our Resort and without hesitation, he did! But even before that, we ask him if we could stop by the "famous" Welcome to Las Vegas sign and to get a photo together! He did without even blinking an eye... AWESOME!!! That was SO WONDERFUL OF HIM to do that! it was a long day and I know he was wanting to get back to his office/home and be done for the day, if you decide to do a TOUR, go with this company... You won't be sorry!

Mebane, North Carolina
“Pawn Stars Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

This was the best tour I've done in Las Vegas! Christian was the tour guide and was very knowledgeable. He answered questions and was also very entertaining. We got a personal ride with Johnny from the Toy Shack (from the Pawn Shop to his shop), met Rollie at Kounts Kustoms, the General at ATM, and Jeremy at Ultimate Sports Cards and Memoribilia. I will definitely do this tour when I'm in Vegas again!!!

Port Angeles, Washington
“Seeing all the major star's was more than I expected.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

At every location we were able to see and/or talk with star's of the shows. At pawn star's I was able to take a picture of Rick with my nephew. Tanked was my favorite, Brett and the General were amazing. They were so nice talking with us and taking pictures and signing our shirts. I would recommend this tour to everyone. Also the tour guides were awesome.

Sanford, Florida
16 attraction reviews
“Pawn Stars Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

Had an exceptional time with Chris has our guide. We got to go to the Pawn Star Store, Counting Cars, American Restoration, the toy store and sports store and Tanked. Had such a good time and he was very informative at each location. Highly recommend it and well worth the trip.