“Great food great prices. You won't leave hungry” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Blueberry Hill

Blueberry Hill
1505 East Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89119-5277 (The Strip)
(702) 696-9666 ‎
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: The Strip
Olathe
“Great food great prices. You won't leave hungry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is one of the best places I have been too. Its low key and not much to look at from the outside but the food is phenomenal. The prices were great and the staff gets you in and out. We ate there several times during our stay in Vegas and were never disappointed.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Port Arthur, Texas
“I thought, wow great, a family diner, lets try it out.... big misstake”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Yesterdays morning i woke up hungry and decided to treat myself with a nice breakfast. I was driving by Blueberry Hill Family Restaurant on Flamingo Road in Las Vegas and decided to stop right there. The morning was beautiful and the place looks nice and inviting outside, i thought this is a great way to start my day.

I was greeted friendly and sat down in a booth. The waitress was also very friendly and welcoming, she asked me what i want and i said all i want is eggs, sausage links, hash browns and some bread. White or wheat?.... white, i said. I had orange juice to drink.

I went through the whole glass of orange juice and my food still has not arrived. It took more than 20 minutes for finally getting my food.
Now what was that on my plate? I have never seen "hash browns" done this way. They looked totally grey and the potatoes weren't shredded but cut with the peeler? To top that off, the potatoes were under cooked in some areas and mush in the other areas - horrible.
The sausage links were barely warm but at least they were done, the eggs were ok.

My waitress did not tend my table anymore and i could not get anything to drink anymore. She was busy with another table that was also waiting at least 20 minutes for their food. I thought i do not see right, the waitress stacked all the food on top of each other. The plate with the pancakes was sitting on top of the scrambled eggs on the plate below! The scrambled eggs plate was sitting on top of the food on the next plate below. I have never seen the way the food was served. This is how food gets contaminated!!!!!!! WOW - Horrible!

I stopped eating my food at that point and was thinking to address the lack of quality when i check out.
The manager was called after the check out person could not answer the outrageous price of $3.99 of the small glass of concentrated orange juice.
I informed the manager about the serious lack of quality of my food and he asked me what i want him to do.
The manager now wants me to do his job by asking me what he should do?
He offered 15% off of the charge.... what, seriously? He then gave me the juice for free.
The manager told me that i should have told him before checking out.

So this restaurant not only makes you wait for a long time before you get low quality cold and under cooked food and then expect you to go to them and point those things out.

Dear Mr. Manager,
This is how it should be! You should be there and expedite the foods from the kitchen, control the food that is going out to the tables and make sure to provide maximum quality of your food for your guests! Also make sure that the staff knows how to handle food, what i observed was shocking and absolutely not acceptable!

When you have a guest that has such an overall complaint about the food served then try everything to make that guest happy.
I would not charge anything for that food that you served and i would invite this guest to a wonderful breakfast, to make up to that guest!

On a final note, I will never go back to this place - Absolutely, stay away from this restaurant!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Sacramento, California, USA
“found this place by mistake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

we had ask the front desk at our hotel if there was a place around here for breakfast since iwe wanted something warm, they give us a restaurant of a different name and years ago I had eat here with my wife. When i was doing a job in Las Vagas we stop here for breakfast and and diner and every time the service and food was out of this world. When in Las Vagas and you wanted a good meal stop here you will not regret it

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Winnipeg, Canada
“Great value, super friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

A little outdated, but a great value and super friendly staff.
Dinner specials of the day include drink and dessert.
We will always come back when in town.
Home cooking !

Visited April 2014
Greenville, South Carolina
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Came in for a late breakfast while visiting Vegas... Had spinach and cheddar omelet and chunky home fries. The waitress recommended a smaller version, which I took. It was outstanding. Great omelet - still a big portion, well worth the price. Try it, you will like it!!!!

Visited February 2014