We have stayed here several times in both 1 BR and 2 BR usually in spring and winter. Have never had a complaint about facilities, staff, or service. Kitchens are stocked with dishes and silverware, refer, microwave. Adequate room, comfortable furniture. Good quick breakfast. Not elaborate, but basic. Again, good helpful people in breakfast area. Free USA Today. Good security. Location off Tropicanna near Hooters offers good access to Thomas and Mack, Sands, and LV Convention center as well as the strip. I'll keep going back. Excellent value.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Rose Hotel Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Hotel
- Desert Rose Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Resort Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1.5 blocks from the Las Vegas Strip, Desert Rose Resort provides you with great access to all the glitz and glam of Las Vegas along with all the gracious pleasures of a resort hotel. Settle into one and two-bedroom condo suites in Las Vegas with fully equipped kitchens and comfortable living and dining areas – all beautifully decorated with sleek, contemporary furnishings and a rich color palette. Desert Rose Resort’s pool is an oasis, a truly relaxing and refreshing hideaway – dramatically different from the crush of people at some Vegas hotels. Lucky you, Desert Rose Resort is a winning deal in Las Vegas - without stepping foot in a casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Loews Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Desert Rose Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.