This was our first trip to the Desert Rose. We stayed 5 nights for our honeymoon. It was very comfortable and easy to get to the strip. Good coffee, comfortable bed and nice towels. Not a great neighborhood but not terrible. Just need to be big city aware. We'd definitely go back. Great rewards program at Hooters next door. A few hours of gambling scored us two free prime rib dinners, $75 of rewards play (each) and some other souvenirs. The prime rib was actually quite good. If you have not been to Ellis Island there is a great restaurant and the bbq is very, very good too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1.5 blocks from the Las Vegas Strip, Desert Rose Resort provides you with great access to all the glitz and glam of Las Vegas along with all the gracious pleasures of a resort hotel. Settle into one and two-bedroom condo suites in Las Vegas with fully equipped kitchens and comfortable living and dining areas – all beautifully decorated with sleek, contemporary furnishings and a rich color palette. Desert Rose Resort’s pool is an oasis, a truly relaxing and refreshing hideaway – dramatically different from the crush of people at some Vegas hotels. Lucky you, Desert Rose Resort is a winning deal in Las Vegas - without stepping foot in a casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Desert Rose Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Rose Hotel Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Resort Las Vegas