I stayed at the Desert Rose Resort and was welcomed like I was a returning guest. The service from the staff was incredible, they went out of their way for me without really having to.
Rooms: I stayed in a one bed-room unit and was glad to have the full kitchen. The bed and the couch were both comfortable. The unit was clean.
Location: Although the resort is not near the Strip, it is in an area that you feel safe in.
Price: YMMV, but I was happy with the rate that I paid. Very seasonal.
Overall I would recommend staying at the Desert Rose Resort, especially if you plan on staying in Vegas for more than 3 days and don't mind being off of the Strip.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Rose Hotel Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Hotel
- Desert Rose Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Resort Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1.5 blocks from the Las Vegas Strip, Desert Rose Resort provides you with great access to all the glitz and glam of Las Vegas along with all the gracious pleasures of a resort hotel. Settle into one and two-bedroom condo suites in Las Vegas with fully equipped kitchens and comfortable living and dining areas – all beautifully decorated with sleek, contemporary furnishings and a rich color palette. Desert Rose Resort’s pool is an oasis, a truly relaxing and refreshing hideaway – dramatically different from the crush of people at some Vegas hotels. Lucky you, Desert Rose Resort is a winning deal in Las Vegas - without stepping foot in a casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Loews Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Desert Rose Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.