We spent one night in LV and thanks to tripadvisor reviews, i chose this venue. No better choice! The staff is extremely frindly and they make you and your wellnsee being their priority. The room was very large and provided with all confort. Parking is for free. I was happy to get free wifi and a complimentary fitness center (that i used). Moreover, since we had been travelling over a week, we were pleased to find a coin-laundry (2,5 $ included drier use). Just complimentary breakfast was too crowded. We did not use the pool. After thecheck out, they allowed us to keep our car in ther parking lot for free. Definetly, i would come back to desert rose!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1.5 blocks from the Las Vegas Strip, Desert Rose Resort provides you with great access to all the glitz and glam of Las Vegas along with all the gracious pleasures of a resort hotel. Settle into one and two-bedroom condo suites in Las Vegas with fully equipped kitchens and comfortable living and dining areas – all beautifully decorated with sleek, contemporary furnishings and a rich color palette. Desert Rose Resort’s pool is an oasis, a truly relaxing and refreshing hideaway – dramatically different from the crush of people at some Vegas hotels. Lucky you, Desert Rose Resort is a winning deal in Las Vegas - without stepping foot in a casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, TravelClick, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Desert Rose Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Rose Hotel Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Resort Las Vegas