Enjoyed stay overall. 2 couples in 2 BR. Had a view of Hooters and New York,New York. Should renovate kitchen appliances to stainless and dining room area in rooms as table was worn looking and water stains on bedroom table. Should replace the gold 80's stoneware in kitchen with contemporary lighter dishes. Decent breakfast nice to have hot items and Starbucks coffee but could have more variety of breakfast items as we were there for a week. Only went to evening weekday reception once. Had wine and beer but snacks could have made smaller quantity as only one hot item and include more variety.TV remote in bedroom was stuck on menu page. Could not get other channel. Should change TVs in bedrooms to flat screens like the living room. nice to have HBO. Should provide shower hats in bathroom and sewing kits should be available if needed.Nice feather pillow amoungst other choices. Great heated pool and whirlpool open till 11 pm . .Unfortunately helicopters kept flying overhead for sightseeing tours. Exercise room Equipment not all working and not modern.Nice comfy beds. Could have used an extra suitcase stand in room. Nice to have two bedrooms and 2 BR. One has a shower with extra body jets that were not that strong and the other a large bathtub with Kroeler sinks.
Great value and felt like home. Not pretentious.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Rose Hotel Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Hotel
- Desert Rose Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Resort Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1.5 blocks from the Las Vegas Strip, Desert Rose Resort provides you with great access to all the glitz and glam of Las Vegas along with all the gracious pleasures of a resort hotel. Settle into one and two-bedroom condo suites in Las Vegas with fully equipped kitchens and comfortable living and dining areas – all beautifully decorated with sleek, contemporary furnishings and a rich color palette. Desert Rose Resort’s pool is an oasis, a truly relaxing and refreshing hideaway – dramatically different from the crush of people at some Vegas hotels. Each morning enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast buffet. Monday through Thursday, enjoy complimentary afternoon "manager’s reception" with refreshments and beverages. Lucky you, Desert Rose Resort is a winning deal in Las Vegas - without stepping foot in a casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Desert Rose Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.