We really had a fantastic stay at this resort which consists of four buildings around a central area which has a pool and two jacuzzis. The entrance to the hotel is a very large open area. It really is an oasis of calm in very well tended gardens only a short walk from the MGM casino and therefore not difficult to walk to The Strip. The reception staff were really very friendly from the moment of our arrival to our departure and nothing was too much trouble. They have been trained extremely well and we felt completely at ease from the moment we arrived. We have to say a very special thank you to the concierge Dainette who is absolutely charming, knowledgeable and helpful. She made our stay very special in what was already an excellent resort. She is a great asset to the hotel. We had what is described as a room but really it was an apartment. Good kitchen area, dining table, sitting area bedroom separate toilet and bathroom. We also had a small balcony where you could sit out if you wanted to. The kitchen was extremely well stocked with all utensils and crockery as well as a large fridge. Even tea towels had been provided as well as a sink cloth. It has been really well thought out. There were towels provided for use at the pool as well as additional towels in the bathroom cupboard as well is the towels in the bathroom itself. The bedroom was large. There were two televisions in the room. Our enthusiastic comments could go on for a very long time. We would certainly advise a stay at this resort. We had a marvellous time. If you are looking for somewhere that is very close to all the casinos and amenities but you do not necessarily want to stay in a casino hotel and would like a little quiet then this hotel is perfect. It was also rather nice that you are invited to join all the other guests for a glass of wine and nibbles in the evening each day which is rather good fun. Breakfast is described as being continental but it goes much further. On every day of our stay there were sausages and scrambled egg as well as pastries etc. Breakfast is very popular so you have to be patient sometimes depending on the hour that you go down, but it is well worth it. Parking is very safe and is distributed around the four apartment buildings so taking your luggage from the car to the lift using your security cards is very easy regardless of where you are located in the resort. This hotel comes highly recommended by us and we cannot speak highly enough of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1.5 blocks from the Las Vegas Strip, Desert Rose Resort provides you with great access to all the glitz and glam of Las Vegas along with all the gracious pleasures of a resort hotel. Settle into one and two-bedroom condo suites in Las Vegas with fully equipped kitchens and comfortable living and dining areas – all beautifully decorated with sleek, contemporary furnishings and a rich color palette. Desert Rose Resort’s pool is an oasis, a truly relaxing and refreshing hideaway – dramatically different from the crush of people at some Vegas hotels. Lucky you, Desert Rose Resort is a winning deal in Las Vegas - without stepping foot in a casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelClick, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Desert Rose Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Rose Hotel Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Resort Las Vegas