Hilton Grand Vacation Club at The Flamingo( not to be confused with The Flamingo hotel , which is on the Las Vegas Blvd), is situated at the rear of The Flamingo Hotel. The HGVC consists of self catering facilities. It is a 20-25 minutes drive from the airport. Taxi fare cost me 25 dollars , including tips, travelling at around lunch time. Fares can be higher if travelling at peak times.
My wife and I were on a grand celebratory tour for our 30th Wedding anniversary and Las Vegas was our second stop. We arrived at 1.40 p.m and checked in within a couple of minutes as our unit was ready. staff at the reception were pleasant, welcoming , friendly and professional, especially Cindy , a lovely , cheerful chatty lady. Our allocated unit 347 on 3rd floor, was fabulous with a real WOW factor. A nice big king size bed, bedside cabinets and lamps, plenty of storage space, cupboards, chests of drawers and wardrobes, dressing table, a nice , separate wash basins,en
suite jacuzzi, 2 flat screen TVs , 2 big mirrors on the walls and a full length mirror , ideal for the wife . Open plan living/dining/ full kitchen , with fridge freezer, microwave oven, cooker/oven, dishwasher, crockery, cutlery , coffee maker, utility room, washer/dryer, ironing board and steam iron, larder and storage cupboard, a second toilet with a big shower cubicle. A sofa bed, dining table and chairs, coffee table, reading lamps......etc.
The whole place was well maintained, clean,well carpeted and very tidy and immaculate. There was good lighting in all areas of the unit.outside there was some parking spaces and there is a valet service. There is also a swimming pool with deck chairs all round and guests can also share the other pools ( which form part of The Flamingo Hotel). We did not use any of these pools as they were very overcrowded and too noisy. The noise starts from around 2 p.m and goes on till 7pm. We chose to go shopping and engage in other more exciting adventures. The Flamingo used to be part of the HGVC until recently when they became 2 separate entities, which is why we experienced some hostility from the Flamingo staff when we were asking for help about something. The first thing they asked us was where we were staying. When we said we were staying at HGVC, they literally told us to go and find someone else to get the info we wanted. It appears The Flamingo is for the elite and super rich who easily flash their cash and hand out big wads in tips.
There are lots to do such as having a flutter at the numerous casinos, countless restaurants on The Strip, shopping malls, and much much more
The only gripe we had was that there was no welcome packing the room. We were parched when we arrived and there were 2 bottles of water by the TV. Upon closer look , we saw a note saying, " you will be charged $5.00 per bottle. We decided to take a walk down the shops for a coffee instead. But overall we ,thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We engaged in some friendly banter with 2 lovely girls at the reception, namely, Cindy and Camille and would like to thank them for their service with a smile , their warmth and their help throughout our stay. We strongly recommend this place to those visiting Las Vegas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo is perfect for the traveler who enjoys being on the Strip and appreciates being able to retreat to the quiet comfort of luxury living. Studios, one and two-bedroom suites allow business and leisure travelers an opportunity to relax while also enjoying the swimming complex, free Internet, fitness center, deli and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations At The Flamingo Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas Hotel
- Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Flamingo