We stayed here in sept last year for a friends wedding and reunion. We had 2 bedroom suite....which was massive! My husband and I stayed here with our 1 year old for 4 nights and shared the suite with our friend (and babsitter). The bigger main room was perfect for travelling with a child as big lounge area and kitchen (great for preparing food for lil one). Rooms were set up well that 2nd bedroom had own private room bathroom and lounge too.
We didnt have any issues with noise from the flamingo pool area. We just spent time at the HGVC pool (as much easier to navigate with 1 yr old learning to walk and swim)
The only issue we had was with a hgvc timeshare owner complaining I was letting my child swim near the steps. I only noted this as the bar staff of the hotel were wonderful with dealing with this 'grumpy old man'.
Rest of staff particularly the luggage assistants were amazing.
Overall great location great staff and nice big rooms. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo is perfect for the traveler who enjoys being on the Strip and appreciates being able to retreat to the quiet comfort of luxury living. Studios, one and two-bedroom suites allow business and leisure travelers an opportunity to relax while also enjoying the swimming complex, free Internet, fitness center, deli and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations At The Flamingo Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas Hotel
- Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Flamingo