Recently stayed at the HGV at the Flamingo. It is nice to be attached to the Flamingo and strip if you choose to gamble or walk the strip but at the same time, it is also behind along the monorail so if you want to just sit in the peace and quiet there is no better place than beside the pool. Has a small deli in the lobby that makes a great pizza and also has many items for sale if you choose to just eat in your room. Starbucks coffee is sold here as well.
The room was a king studio and was nicely layed out, bed very comfortable and the jacuzzi tub inside the room was a perfect way to end the day. A little more pricey than some of the places but it was well worth it. Also the monorail stops right at the hotel so if you choose to travel up and down the strip it is very convenient as well. Will definitely stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo is perfect for the traveler who enjoys being on the Strip and appreciates being able to retreat to the quiet comfort of luxury living. Studios, one and two-bedroom suites allow business and leisure travelers an opportunity to relax while also enjoying the swimming complex, free Internet, fitness center, deli and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations At The Flamingo Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas Hotel
- Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Flamingo