“seek out comfort and location” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
AAA Discount Up to 20%
Ranked #51 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
tucson
“seek out comfort and location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

never stayed at a finer hotel in vegas and i have been going for fifteen years now. used to go to the hilton on paradise. not a hilton any longer,also did n.y.,and others. this place was spotless.
modern,right across from the fountains and close enough to everything else. nine fine irishmen and Carnegies. back enough from the strip with a beautiful garden in between us and the madness. valet parking, wonderful customer service...damn i can go on but enough. a must..only complaint i have is no spa but i had a full size jacuzzi in my bedroom. does that count?

Room Tip: bring a swim suit. there is a indoor jacuzzi in addition to the one in your bedroom and there is one...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

I had to do work at the Hilton Resort at the Flamingo. My job was doing WIFI install and I want to tell everyone that I was crawling on the floor to do the installs in many suites and I have to tell you that this place is spotless. The rooms are super clean. The staff is very very friendly and cooperative. The job of the housecleaning staff does a marvelous job getting each room clean and reading for the next person using the room. Since my son is in hotel management I look for things that are not acceptable for someone to stay in a room. The Hilton Grand Vacation Resort is fantastic. Everything is very professionally done and wanting the customer to be happy about everything they offer.

Room Tip: Never to worry about the Hilton staff to always help you.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Although I read some not so nice reviews aboutf this property, I decided to go with an open mind. Very pleasantly surprised. This place is extremely nice. We had a 2 bedroom lock-out which served us well. The construction going on was not half as bad as people made it out to be. The whole unit was clean and well equipped. The staff was just wonderful. Front desk people could not have been more helpful. The location was perfect. We really enjoyed our stay here.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

My second time doing an HGV exchange into this venue, and it's perfect for me. I don't even use the on-site facilities there very much, being at the heart of the strip I'm out and about most of the time in Vegas but always enjoy waking up in and coming back to the very nice large quiet fully accessorized room. Love the in-room hot tub, full kitchen, location. The rooms I've stayed in have been clean, spacious, and modern. Do wish the flat screens were HD, but that's a quibble, I don't watch much TV when I'm there.

Read about the construction on the north side beforehand and was a little worried so called ahead and requested a room in the South Tower and when I arrived was told they were able to accommodate my request (thanks K & G!). Parking was no problem either, and the wi-fi, which could be a little slow at times, worked very well most of the time.

My insider tip, if you have a car and need to go west and get across LV Blvd when traffic is bad, don't try and take Flamingo across (it can take a while to even turn right off of Audrie onto Flamingo once traffic backs up), instead turn left off Audrie onto Flamingo and go east a couple of blocks and then right on Kovall (south) a couple of blocks and then a right on Tropicana (west), that'll get you where you're going much faster.

I look forward to staying there again soon.

Winnipeg, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

We took our daughter with us this trip and stayed at the HGVC Flamingo for a 3 night stay in a 1 bedroom suite. We love the location - very central to the strip, yet the hotel is quiet, smoke-free and a nice break from the noise of the hotels on the strip. For the last 3 visits to Vegas, my wife and I always stay here. We are HGVC owners, though not owners at this property.

We've noticed this trip, though, that even though there have been updates to the rooms, things are looking tired. Long, dark scuff marks on the pocket door to the lavatory. The tub that looks as though it hasn't been cleaned due to the scuffs and scratches. A sink whose stopper doesn't work (which was fixed after we called the front desk, mind you). The wi-fi was very poor, we noticed - constantly dropping connection or poor speed when it was up. And the worst of all was the pull-out couch that took more effort then should be necessary to pull out and get ready. Very frustrating. Also, a lot of construction noise, even at 5:30 AM on a Saturday - though this should die when the Linq project is complete (which will be a while).

That said, the pool and hot tub were open and a welcome treat. The towels in the room were among the most plush and comfy as I've ever seen in a hotel room. Most of all, we've found the staff at the Flamingo HGVC property to be exceptionally friendly and helpful. As I mentioned above, once Linq is complete, this property will be beautifully situated.

So to sum up - the people were great, location was great. Facilities of the hotel were really good. The room - getting old and tired, even though you can tell they are putting in the time and effort to spruce things up. With Elara coming up soon, I know we'll try and get in there next time we're in Vegas. We may also try the other HGVC property down the strip, down past Wynn. Location is not as ideal, but the rooms there seem so much more fresh and vibrant.

Room Tip: We stayed near the elevator on the 12th floor. Height was was good - elevator noise not so much. M...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
hiltongrandvacations, Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Thank you for staying for us and providing such valuable feedback. Our guest rooms are scheduled for improvement in the upcoming future. Earlier this week, we also completed a project to upgrade our internet service. We added equipment throughout the building to ensure that all areas have sufficient internet access. It is very important that our rooms are up to date and comfortable for all. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our property and wonderful Team Members. I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Jeffrey Chen
Resort Director
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for a week on our honeymoon and loved the place! It's a great getaway from the bustling casinos, has its own little heated (very clean) pool, and a little cafe near by who will deliver to your room. You also have access to the flamingo pool. It's centrally located on the strip with easy access to the monorail and their own valet to fetch cabs. Overall a great stay! Especially when compared to the other RCI resorts we were considering - many are run down and out dated.

• Stayed October 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

This was the first time we used our exchange option in the Hilton Grand Vacation Program.
We own property at another location other than Las Vegas.
Although how to get to the actual property was a little confusing---cab driver let us off at the Flamingo Hotel and not the Hilton Vacation Property which was behind the Flamingo. We were quickly directed to the Hilton Property by staff at the Flamingo.
The vacation property is very quiet and free of casinos and crowds. Upon arriving the staff at the front desk personnel were very welcoming and answered any questions we asked.
Our rooms (2 bedroom suite) were clean, roomy and again very quiet, so getting sleep was easy. A downside I found was that the covers on the bed were thin and I had to search for an extra blanket to keep warm. Would suggest they think of using heavier bed covers.
Although daily cleaning is not included I did pay to have my room cleaned each day---that was very pricey I thought @ $40.00 a day!!! I think 25 or 30 dollars would have been more reasonable. Perhaps they need to charge that much for other people who "trash" the rooms on a daily basis, I'm not one of those types!
I would stay here again, very good location, nice little deli attached with lovely staff working there.
Also when leaving for the airport hotel staff arranged for a town car to take us there for a very reasonable fare---that was much better than using cab service.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo? Share your experiences!