“For The Kid In All Of Us” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #13 of 610 Activities in Las Vegas
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Educational Sites, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: America's first and only heavy equipment playground where YOU'RE in control. Re-live your sandbox days of being a child but this time it's for real. Huge Caterpillar bulldozers and excavators await you in one of the most memorable experiences you will ever encounter.
Auckland
8 attraction reviews
“For The Kid In All Of Us”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We LOVED this experience (and its not just because we are Kiwis)! The staff are fantastic (Emily on the desk is awesome and Roger was so patient with us). I'd never thought I could have so much fun playing on a digger.

Hint: if you are a fellow Kiwi, take them Pineapple Lumps and they'll love you for it!

Visited June 2013
Emily P, Guest Relations Manager at Dig This, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Ohhhh the PINEAPPLE LUMPS!! So delicious! I don't know how, but we managed to save an entire bag for Ed, the owner. He was excited!! Thank you for the nice review, and for the pineapple lumps and coasters! We are so thrilled you had such a great time with us!

Basking Ridge, New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
“College graduation trip to Vegas with my son”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I took my son to Las Vegas as a present for his college graduation. Lots of fun with attractions, shows, and a little gambling. The best attraction by far was the Dig This attraction operating the excavators. Great experience, helpful and friendly guides to teach and guide you on operating the equipment, and a lot of fun. No reason to be intimidated, they make you feel welcome no matter what skill level you have walking in the door.

Visited June 2013
Congrats to the graduate!! You're right, no need to be scared of these machines. The instructors are right there to make it super safe and super fun! Thank you for sharing your experience!
Englewood, Colorado
“A Birthday Surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I surprised my husband with a bulldozer dig for his birthday. Being an accountant, this was totally out of his comfort zone and I couldn't tell him about it until the day of the dig, because he would have been up all night worrying about it. From the start, they were very professional and helpful. It seemed kind of expensive to me, but given the look on my husband's face during the dig and the big smile after, it was priceless!

Visited May 2013
Emily P, Guest Relations Manager at Dig This, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
What an awesome story! We're so glad you were able to surprise him and give him such a different experience! Thank you for sharing your experience and thank you for coming!
Sanibel, FL
“Best Playground in Vegas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I bought my husband the Dig & Destroy package and boy was it a hit! He did the hour and a half on the excavator. He was a littly leary about being in a HOT cab in a HOT dirt lot....but surprise, surprise, the cab was air conditioned!! He loved the paces they put you through to gradually learn the ins and outs on how to operate the machinery. We would highly reccommend this adventure to anyone looking for some good ole wholesome fun. There's nothing like watching a boy in a big sandbox playing with trucks!!! The staff was excellent, patient, and friendly.

Visited May 2013
We love your photos!! Thanks for sharing them, and for sharing your experience! We are so happy you had such a great time with the Dig and Destroy packge!! Thank you so much for the nice review!
North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
“WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Best experience ever! I learned to use the excavator...it was so much fun! stacked tires, dug a hole, picked up basketballs! It's an unusual experience and so worth it! For every woman who wished she had been given a truck to play with, this is for you!

Visited May 2013
Emily P, Guest Relations Manager at Dig This, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
You go girl! We're so glad you had a great time with us!! Thank you for the nice review!

Been to Dig This? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Dig This, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.