“Kinda Smokey but fun.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Casino at Treasure Island

Casino at Treasure Island
3300 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV (The Strip)
702/894-7111 or 800/944-7444
Improve this listing
Book ahead on Viator
Top Rated
$100*
and up
Mystère™ by Cirque du Soleil® at Treasure Island...
Ranked #166 of 267 Attractions in Las Vegas
Activities: Gambling
Cypress, Texas, United States
5 attraction reviews
“Kinda Smokey but fun.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at Treasure Island for mothers day weekend. Casino had lots of machines and tables. Not to fond of the smoking been sinusy the whole trip just gets worse in the casino with all the smoking, but thays normal at all vegas casinos. Found 2-3 favorite slot machines that I keep going back too. So far we've won two t-shirts, $105 in free game play and $15 in point play. And only day 2.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
7 attraction reviews
“TI”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

The TI is clean, have fun restaurants including Kahunaville and Gilley's with the mechanic bull and the most recent Sr. Froggs. I liked the pirate's show from the 90's better but it is so worth it to check it out.

Boston
14 attraction reviews
“Pirate Show”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Another great little freebie while in Vegas. We caught the last showing of the TI Pirate show on a Saturday night. Recomend getting there a little earlier so you can grab a good spot. For those with children there are some loud "explosion type" sounds. But pretty cool girls versus boys Pirate battle.

Westminster, Colorado
11 attraction reviews
“Visit over to Treasure Island casino”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Very dissapointed in the cocktail waitresses and bartenders. Very very unfriendly. We had to ask three people for a drink and they kept avoiding us even though we were actively gambling there. We did go to Kahunaville to eat, and that was good and the staff there was friendly. Other than that, it was a bad experience.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
11 attraction reviews
“OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Casino wasn't packed at anytime. I will admit that I didn't spend a lot of time there but when I was or when the rest of the family was there, not one of us were offered drinks. I think I saw a drink person around but never approached me or came near me, so not sure. Otherwise it was ok.

Visited July 2012