“Vegas Trip” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Casino at the Riviera Hotel

Casino at the Riviera Hotel
2901 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
855-468-6748
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #125 of 267 Attractions in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Grand gaming complex offers more than 10,000 square feet of non-stop action including the latest in slot machines and both traditional and new table games such as Craps, Blackjack, Roulette, mini-Baccarat and Caribbean 21.
Mesa, Arizona
“Vegas Trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We stayed at this hotel in July 2013 and I'm sure glad we did Fremont Street is the place to stay everything is within walking distance and the free concerts at night were awesome this hotel is far better than any other down town, the price is reasonable the food is great (little spendy) Next time in Vegas I will for sure stay here again.....oh yeah Golden Nugget loosen those slots.... geeze

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Cleveland, Ohio
17 attraction reviews
“OLD, OLD, OLD, OLD, OLD, Vegas”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

If you are looking for old Vegas, guess what you've found it. We went here because of an Indian restaurant that is inside the food court and almost did not want to eat there because the place is so antiquated. They are in desperate need of a renovation along with Circus Circus across the street. The casino looks very old and its just a different type of person that visits this casino- if you want off the strip and away from people and want the feel of old Vegas this is where you go. We did not stay here, I could only imagine what the rooms look like if the casino and food court looked as bad as it did.

Vancouver, BC
41 attraction reviews
“Nicely updated”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Terrific looking casino with the usual bling of lights and sounds. Slots were said to be "looser"... maybe for the locals.

Barnsley, United Kingdom
“Card Shark Croupier”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 10 nights with friends on a wedding anniversary party.
We were at a table in the casino playing single deck blackjack,i was playing $100 a card.The dealer dealt me a 9 & 2,giving me 11.I doubled down another $100 .As the dealer went to deal me a card he pushed the top card forward which was a king of hearts and dealt me the second card down in the pack which was a 5 clubs.My friend and I saw what he did and jumped up from the table.I questioned the croupier on what he had just done ,he denied it.Then told me to leave the table.
After speaking to the pit boss (who insisted in calling me son,im 45 years old) ,and complaining about what had just happened,he threatened me .
Do not stay in this hotel.

Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
61 attraction reviews
“Great and better odds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Freemont has better odds in winning then the strip and I learned that first hand. I highly recommend going to the Nugget. It's nice inside and extremely classy. Give it a go.