“It was nice” 3 of 5 stars

Type: Landmarks/ Points of Interest, Landmarks
Atlanta, Georgia
“It was nice”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

The chapel is a little small but the staffs are very helpful and the minister was great. The side door and the door bell did not work though. We had waited a couple of minutes before deciding to go through the front door. The side door is the door that is accessible from the parking area. The minister was good and it was fun. The webcam did not stream live though and they share it to all of the people who will access their web page. They do not require any id or password to view the live stream.

I only had one problem which was with the photographer which keeps on insisting that he is the best and kept on insulting our family and friends. He kept saying that they could not take any good photos as he did. He kept on insisting to let you buy additional photos that they did with my partner prior to the ceremony which is irritating.

After talking with the staff about the live stream was not working during our ceremony, they immediately said that they will put the video up online for viewing. The only problem is that they still put it online without even making it private or accessible only via the link provided.

Visited November 2012

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Raymond & Marie”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

We were married 10/2/2012. There were several dissappointments that day. They promised a 14 passenger limo, but sent an eight or 9 passenger with NO AIR. The second was the video of the ceremony. The staff kept the camera focused on one side of the room during the entire ceremony. The guest was asked to wait outside in 100 degree weather. The minister was dressed as if she was going to the market and she had no personality AT ALL. All the personality was at the front door. After you pay your money, there's no more kindness. It felt as if it was all about the money and not the people. They really need customer service training and start with the so called minister. The good out of that experience was the photographer and the building was clean. I guess another good business going bad.

Visited October 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Eddie Powers as Elvis-GREAT EXPERIENCE/HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

My boyfriend and I recently went to Vegas with some friends to celebrate his 40th birthday. I wanted to book an Elvis impersonator and as you can imagine a zillion names popped up after doing a Google Search. I read about various impersonators and then came across Eddie Powers. What got my attention about Eddie was not only does he look exactly like Elvis and has been featured on numerous TV shows and movies, but he offers a “unique” Elvis experience because he owns a 1956 pink caddillac and can pick you up in the pink caddy! How cool is that? He has some of his “pink caddy” packages on his website (pink caddy airport pick-ups, pink caddy Vegas tour, etc.) but I was able to customize our trip. I had made dinner reservations at “The Golden Steer” (where Elvis actually dined and wined/see my trip advisor review for more details) and had booked the “Elvis booth” (where “The King” actually sat-it was his own table). The restaurant is located slightly off the strip so I had contacted Eddie and had made arrangements for him to pick us up at the Bellagio hotel and then take us in his pink caddy (which seats a total of 5 people-two up front and three in the back) and take us to the restaurant. The trip in the caddy on the way to the restaurant was a riot. Eddie sang Elvis songs the entire way! We had a blast and felt like the coolest cats on the strip…you should have seen the reactions we got as we drove around in our pink caddy with Elvis driving! Then once at the restaurant, he sang 3 songs to my boyfriend. Happy Birthday and two Elvis tunes that I selected (we went with “Hound Dog” and “Viva Las Vegas.”). I can’t say enough about Eddie. He was so easy to work with and was such a nice person. He always got back to me immediately if I had any questions and most importantly he did an AWESOME job as Elvis!!! I should also note that he was extremely punctual and very professional...if you're looking for a truly once in a lifetime (not to mention memorable) experience then book Eddie Powers as Elvis for a particular event and he will work with you to make your ideas turn into reality! I can’t say enough about him. He was great!

Visited October 2012
Lynbrook, New York
“Lewis & Stacy Tacktill Wedding”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

After being friends with Lewis 11 years & dating him 16-We decided after knowing each other 27 year's it was time to make our commitment! I am a big fan of cherubs. My best friend Angela was in Vegas in February & scoped out some Chapels for me. As soon as she stepped into "A Wedding Chapel In Las Vegas" she knew I would love it!! Not only was it filled with Cherubs-it was so clean, cozy & relaxing. We tied the knot on 9/20/12. We did encounter some obstacles but Samantha overcame them & everything was perfect!

Visited September 2012
USA
“Beware!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

The owners of this place are scammers! When you look at the prices on their website they are all fake! My $299 ceremony turned out to cost $579 a minute after I paid the deposit. By the end of the day it cost us over 1K. In the confirmation after receiving the deposit they say that you have to tip everyone involved in the ceremony totaling minimum $280. By the time the ceremony is over the minimum amount of tips goes up to over $300. The included pictures in the packages are for the ceremony only! All the pre ceremony and after ceremony pictures (including the pictures with your family) are going to cost you over 500 if you want all of them… On the good side the staff was all nice and professional. They indicated to us however that they all also hate the owners. Bottom line is that the ceremony was great. The service was great. Our guests were happy but my $299 wedding package cost us over $1000!!! FOR THOSE WHO READ THIS: FIND ANOTHER CHAPEL EVEN IF YOU ALREADY PAID THE DEPOSIT, THEY ARE NOT ALL LIKE THAT, AND YOU WILL SAVE A LOT OF MONEY AND STRESS!!!

Visited November 2012