“Elvis is the only saving Grace!!” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #190 of 267 Attractions in Las Vegas
Type: Landmarks/ Points of Interest, Landmarks
Norman, Oklahoma
“Elvis is the only saving Grace!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2011

We just came home from getting married in Vegas Monday 6/6/2011. We were married at this chapel. We booked and paid for our wedding well in advance (aprox 3 months). We had an "Elvis" wedding. Let me just say Elvis was really great and perfomed a very nice ceromony then had a little "elvis" fun and vows, he totally made the ceremony great. Now as far as the rest of it it was a disaster, the limo was late and smelled funny. The limo driver had 0 personality and talked on his cell phone the entire way to the chapel. The photographer was amatuer at best we struggled to find 13 pictures that we could choose from our package and he of course took extra photos for a mere $300 more and they were not good and blurry also. Like I said they knew this was a wedding not a renewal and we had to wait after the ceremoney for about 20 minutes for the minister to show up and pronounce us and then wait another 15 -20 additional minutes for the limo for the return ride and the air conditioning was not working in the limo and I had to ask him to please not be on his cell phone while driving me and my family. We know why the $40 tip is mandatory since no one would tip them otherwise. I guess you get what you pay for spend the extra and be treated a little better. Bob and Sheila Nielsen.

Visited June 2011