“Peepshow Exceeded Expectations” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Peepshow

Peepshow
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, 3667 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
+1 800 7453000

Attraction Details
Palo Alto, California
“Peepshow Exceeded Expectations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I did not expect to like the show as much as I did. My expectations were low because I really did not know what to make of the show when I booked the tickets.
The singing was wonderful, I love the mix of hip-hop and pop in the songs. The girls were beautiful and the choreography was great. My husband and I were definitely entertained. I also appreciate how some of the girls were not surgically enhanced. the show was entertaining and Coco Lee was sweet and so flexible!

Atlanta, Georgia
8 attraction reviews
“Not sensual and sexual”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

We went to this show because we saw most of the shows in Vegas.
We regretted it.

The music was awful. Loud and badly sung songs.
These shows must be sensual and sexual. The music was so loud I did not know that we went to a bad rock concert.

Some girls are not on the level (not attractive and well-suited) of Vegas show type girls.

The main character COCO (did not know her before) looks like 45-50 yrs old (I was surprised to find out from wikipedia that she is only 34; is it really her right age).

Her breasts are fake. The huge bottom and her short legs are letting me ask myself how she got this job?

An evidence for the poor show is that only 1/5th of the space was full on Saturday night.

Do not waste your time and money !!

Taylor, Texas
4 attraction reviews
“Knew to me!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Having never been to a show like this, I was pleasantly surprised. It was funny and silly as well as sexy. I would go again!

Stuart
4 attraction reviews
“Fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Coco was good. Josh can seriously sing and the dancing was well choreographed. The girls do take their tops off as well as Coco. An added bonus is that Ice T was in the audience and was only 20 feet to my left.

Miami, FL
7 attraction reviews
“I loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I thought it was a great show, no complaints. Coco is not the best actress but who expects her to be.

Visited March 2013