“Welcome to Hollywood!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #236 of 610 Activities in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: A full day tour leaving Las Vegas heading to Hollywood. Direct hotel pickup & Lunch is included. Come and feel the best of Las Vegas tours.
Etobicoke
“Welcome to Hollywood!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

What a great tour trip this was! A little late in responding but I booked this tour with my husband on September 6th and we looked very forward to it. Nicole was great, it was simple process to purchase and book the date with her and we appreciated the pick up from our resort! Greg was our tour guide and driver for the day and he was great as well and interactive with the group. We enjoyed the small group of 10 people on this trip and met some wonderful people from the U.K. and Texas. It is a full day so be prepared as the trip from Vegas to LA is about 4 hours (bring something to read or listen to but Greg also talks about different spots as he's driving). We stopped along the way at a rest stop and were offered some coffee, etc. from Starbucks which was nice. Our first stop was Santa Monica and beautiful it was! We spent about an hour at the beach and was able to walk along the pier until we left and headed towards Beverley Hills for lunch at the Cheescake Factory. After we ate, we had a chance to walk around Rodeo Drive and there were a couple of star sitings from the group. Greg then drove us around Beverley Hills/Rodeo Drive to view some of the beautiful homes which then led us to the Hollywood Hills area which was another beautiful spot to see and also take pictures of the Hollywood sign. Once we left from there Greg drove us to West Hollywood where we were able to walk around for a good bit before it was then time to leave. We did a lot of picture taking and there were spots to buy souvenirs as well. It is a jam packed full day but we thoroughly enjoyed it! Book it, i don't think you'll regret it!

Visited September 2012

7 attraction reviews
“Great tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

After some difficulty with reservation and original tour date cancelled, I'm glad I rearranged my schedule to go on this tour. The highlight of the tour was lunch in Beverly Hills at Cheescake Factory! Excellent and sure beats the brown bag lunch that other tour companies offer! Greg was great and very informative.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Awesome, awesome, awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Booked this trip for me, my husband, and my brother. Greg was our tour guide and did an incredible and professional job! As we drove to LA he would mention sites and interesting facts about where we were which helped keep us entertained along the 4hr drive. He fed us breakfast! He was knoledgeable, courteious, and accomidating. We got to see a lot and even had time on our own which was cool! Awesome trip! It's nice to do a lot in one day and not have to worry about driving and parking... Greg was the best tour guide!

Clearwater, Florida, United States
“Vegas2Hollywood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

This past Sunday August 5, 2012 I had the most wonderful experience from being picked up on time to back on time. The scenary during the drive is awesome Santa Monica beach is beautiful, the drive down Rodeo drive was breathe taking then lunch at the Cheese Cake Factory was the bomb. Riding thru Beverly Hills was a star stdded event. Then topping it off THE HOLLYWOOD SIGN was awesome we took some many pictures. This tour is the best try it for yourself

Tampa, Florida, United States
“Vegas 2 Hollywood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

If your looking for an AWESOME tour this is the tour for you. We were picked up at our hotel at 6;30 am on 8/5/2012 greeted by Greg. He provided us with blueberry muffins, juice and plenty of water. We went to Santa Monica beach the weather was perfect we also drove along sunset blvd. We ate an exellent hot lunch at the cheesecake factory (which was included in the tour fee) the food was ready when we got there. Greg took us to Micheal Jacksons, Lucille Ball, Dr. Phil the Menendez brothers homes the list goes on. The Avenue of the stars was my favorite I took lots of pics. I saw Billy Bob Thorton outside having lunch at a restaurant. I still cant believe I was on Rodeo drive. Greg got us up close to the Hollywood sign so we could take plenty of pictures The best tour ever. ***Quality Tours***