“Motown in Vegas...great show” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hitzville - The Show

Hitzville - The Show
3663 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
702-260-7200
and up
Ranked #131 of 610 Activities in Las Vegas
Type: Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: "Hitzville - The Show" is a journey through time with the music that made a city come alive. The show features hits made famous by Tina Turner, The Temptations, Gladys Knight, The Supremes, The Four Tops and more. The revue features a cast of talented, accomplished performers that include a trio of women, a quartet of men and the seven-member Hitzville Band. Jin Jin Reeves stars in the show, but she is quick to give credit to her band for some of the show's tremendous success. "I have the best band in the world... The guitar player comes from Stevie Wonder and the musical director from Gladys Knight, and of course the drummer from Diana Ross!""Hiztville - The Show" performs at 5:30pm nightly Monday - Saturday at the V Theater inside the Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino. Featuring: Hitzville Cronners, Produced by Jin-Jin Reeves & musical director Scott Cannady.
Waldorf, Maryland, Usa
“Motown in Vegas...great show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I took my 21-yr old niece...young with an old soul, and 66-yr old dad to the show while we were in Vegas celebrating her 21st birthday.The cast and show was a great...nice blast from the past.The V Theater is not fancy but it's clean and the VIP seating puts you right up close to center stage.

Visited February 2013

Tulsa, Oklahoma
3 attraction reviews
“Great Show!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

The whole show was great and took you back to the time music was the best. Jin Jin Reeves and her troups were the best. Really enjoyed the show.

Cincinnati, Ohio
15 attraction reviews
“Great music and show!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

My 14 yr old daughter and I were in town for a gymnastics meet on a Friday in mid-January. We wanted to hang out a bit that evening after the meet. Our Wyndham resort had promotional tickets for a variety of shows. I would think most hotels have them as well. We chose the Motown Revue - Hitzville. The show was outstanding! We were impressed with the quality of the singing and the choreography that matched the time periods. I wish it was a bit longer. It was an hour with no intermission.

The promotion was advertised as free tickets with mandatory purchase of two drinks and taxes per ticket. The cost ended up at $29 each including the 2 drinks. It was well worth it. I would go back and take my wife and the rest of the kids the next time I'm back in Vegas. The show was in the V-theater in the Miracle Mile Mall. It's a fairly small theater so just about any seat looked good although we ended up just 3 rows from the front.

Orlando, Florida
27 attraction reviews
“Motown at its best”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Housed in a shabby theater in the Miracle Mile Mall, the show is a tribute to some Detroit legends. The 4 men and 3 women sing, dress and mimic the stars doing a great job of making it a very entertaining, upbeat evening. With a BOGO coupon, it was $88/2 for the VIP second row - a bit too close - the music was LOUD.

Keller, TX
5 attraction reviews
“It's a hit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Second time I've seen this show. A couple of years a go I had an opportunity to see the show and I thought that it was great. On last evening they just blew me away. Thanks for a great show......