“A great time for the whole family.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 576 Attractions in Las Vegas
Type: Performances
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: As Featured on A&E TV. "You may have seen other magicians, but Hammer gives it the extra dimension."LAS VEGAS REVIEW JOURNAL When Hammer hits the stage you know you're in for a ride. He is a master of cutting wit and non-stop improvisation--every show an original. Hammer's rapid-fire performance includes an awesome display of mind reading, the swallowing of double-edged razor blades, gags, pranks and general mayhem.BEWARE! Every show is loaded with 100% audience participation. Nobody is safe.It's time to Get Hammer'd. The show runs about 70 minutes. Recommended age 13+
“A great time for the whole family.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I took our sons, 18 and 16 and all of us had a great time. I doubt there is a better value in Las Vegas.

Visited August 2014
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy Magic Show, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Wixomron,
Short and to the point.. I like it!
Thank you.

Boston
“Good fun for the whole family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Had great fun getting "Hammered" by Mike last night. Family with 4 teens, all enjoyed his show. He went nonstop for 80 minutes, and tickets were easy to find for $20.....you will not get better value anywhere in Vegas. We sat in the 5th row, not on the aisle, still got hammered by Mike, but not as much attention as 3 guys in the front row :) His facial expressions are the highlight of the show, and you can miss a few if you are way in the back.....row 2-4 are prime seating in my opinion. That is where I will sit when I bring friends back. He will probably be on the Strip by then. Thanks for a great show Mike. Your snorting friends from Boston.

Blackrain...
Lots of snorters in the show lately. :)
Yes, I will find you wherever you are sitting and am glad I found my Boston friends.
Thank you for being a big fan of the show.
-Hammer
“Laughed until we snorted”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy Magic Show, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Chris W...
So you are the snorters.. and who doesn't love a snorter. :)
I am sure it added to the fun because I won't let something like that go unnoticed.
Thank you for being a fan!
Denver, Colorado
5 attraction reviews
“Incredibly funny”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Mike Hammer at the Four Queens Casino was absolutely hilarious. He kept us laughing the whole show This was our favorite show in Las Vegas. He really gets the crowd involved. The magic is good too!! We took our kids ages 16 and 17 and felt very comfortable with the humor. We got our discounted tickets from Tix4Tonight ($15). This is the best investment you'll make to see a great show.

Visited August 2014
joem1272014,
Wow, it's nice to be your favorite show in Vegas.
I thank you for letting others know about your experience.
Get Hammer'd!
Watertown, South Dakota
38 attraction reviews
“So funny”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

We stopped at a discount booth on Freemont and found these tickets for around $14. We werent expecting much but really wanted to sit for a little bit. He was so good and so funny we wish we had seen him sooner. I would rather watch him then waste my money on Criss Angel again

Visited November 2013
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy Magic Show, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
tuttifrutti123...
Thanks for taking a seat for awhile.
Glad you are now a fan!