“amazing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wayne Newton

Wayne Newton
Stardust, Las Vegas, NV (The Strip)
702-732-6325
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #127 of 231 Theater & Concerts in Las Vegas
pei
“amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2009

I recently returned from las vegas and was lucky to see and meet MR.LAS VEGAS, he is a genuinely nice person. He put on a wonderful show - great jokes, great songs, old favorites and after the show I was able to meet him and get a photo with him. Two weeks later he was in my home town and I went to see him again, he was even better - he dedicated the show to me and that was awesome!!! He cares about his fans and he is truly a legend!! I hope I get the opportunity to see him again - if you ever listened to his music make sure you see him if you can.

Eaton Ohio
“A Dream Come True”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2008

My friend and I were able to get tickets to Wayne Newton's shows at 'The Bel Terra Resort and Casino in February of 2007. I had waited all my life to see him in person and all I can say is that he was 'EVERYTHING' and 'MORE" that I'd ever dreamed! My friend and I had the 'Best Time' ever! I have been 'Smitten' ever since! We just found out he's going to be back at 'Bel Terra' in July and have purchased ticket's! I cannot wait, I'll be 'dreaming' every day till then! What a 'Wonderful Gift' the world has been given in- 'Mr. Wayne Newton!!!

US
“Run the other way!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2008

Save your money. Can't sing. Can't seem to realize that the voice is gone.

chicago
11 attraction reviews
“Paramount Arts Center”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2008

His voice is gone....lost his train of thought, forgot words....
Very sad but I was happy to finally see this legend of Vegas!

Needs to retire and enjoy

Madison, New Jersey
10 attraction reviews
“So Much Fun!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2007

After reading the negative reviews, I had to write our experience at the Wayne Newton Show. - granted this review is based on one of his performances at the StarDust a couple of years ago.
We - a group of 20/30 yr old women - had such a great time. He is a legend in Vegas. We thought his voice sounded great and strong. He was so charismatic and spoke and kissed practically every female in the audience. The entire experience from the Stardust itself to his show felt like what Old Vegas might of been like back in the day. Just enjoy it for what its worth!