“Hottest Burlesque Show In Town!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jubilee!

Jubilee!
3645 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Bally's, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
702-777-2782
Website
Improve this listing
Visit Jubilee! like an insider
$74*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: Jubilee! is a spectacular show filled with beautiful showgirls in lavish costumes and elaborate production sets.
Las Vegas, Nevada
104 attraction reviews
“Hottest Burlesque Show In Town!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

This my favorite Burlesque show in Vegas folks and I have seen them all! You won't go wrong seeing these ladies perform at Bally's Hotel. And let me tell you some about their outfits "Dang" Allot of money there. Anyway the performance is was fantastic and the toppless part is just a bonus for you and me.

• Korean first
Lindenhurst, New York
12 attraction reviews
“Lots of girls, old fashioned.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Jubilee looks as if it hasn't been changed in many years. The costumes were gorgeous, the girls were gorgeous, but after a half an hour I felt like I've seen it all. In the shows defense I was very tired but I could have missed the second act & not cared.

Wichita Falls, Texas, United States
8 attraction reviews
“Real Vegas Glitz!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Even though the old showgirls are gone, this show had many new
dancers. The themes were good from Delilah to the Titanic. Props
were neat as were the sets. Gets an A from me.

Cleveland
13 attraction reviews
“Amazing show!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I have been to Vegas countless times..I've always wanted to see this show but no one I traveled with was ever willing to go with me. This year, for my birthday, I decided to go, with or without someone. Wow! This is Vegas! The showgirls, the dancing, the production, the glitz, the glamour! Just as amazing as any Rockettes show, all in step, precision, the costumes..I can't say enough about it. I got tickets from Tix4Tonight at about 50% off box office, got 4th row, front and center. The show is 90 minutes long and does not disappoint. The only thing I have to say is, the mini acts in between sets, though highly talented, really seem out of place for a production like this. I would have preferred to see a Dean Martin/Marilyn or some type of vaudeville act in between. Nevertheless, it was amazing. This show has been running 32 years! I took the back stage tour the next day and was equally amazed at all the sets, costumes, etc. A cast showgirl conducts the tour in a professional manner and answers all sorts of questions. We got to see the sets, the dressing rooms, the stage, etc. It was something I've always wanted to do, and I'm so glad I did it. This show and tour (sold separately) is highly recommended if you appreciate old Vegas. As someone else said, it would be so great if the promptness of visitors was made a priority. There is nothing more irritating than when you pay for a show and have to move to allow late arriving people to their seats or they block your view. How hard is it to show up on time??

South Georgia
11 attraction reviews
“Classic Vegas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Wow! Have always wanted to see a classic Vegas showgirls show and it did not disappoint. The props and sets were amazing and the mini acts between the production was incredible. Very similar to cirque type acts. Loved very minute of it. Any seat the the theatre will work. It is a smaller theatre. The only negative is there are no bathrooms in the theatre. You have to go in the casino so go before the show.