“Nice little show” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Performances
Mobile, Alabama
“Nice little show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

We decided to only see one show on our short anniversary trip (mainly due to time constraints). I am pleased that we chose this one. Lance is very pleasing and entertaining. I liked also that he brought in a few Vegas friends to add to the show. It really felt like a variety show. My husband and I laughed so hard tears came to our eyes. A must see if you like old school, clean comedy and magic.

Visited June 2011

San Diego
51 attraction reviews
“Fun show! Good value for the money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2010

I took my 12-year old son to see this show. We loved it! We got 1st row mezzanine for about $75 and could see everything. The show included lots of great tricks including one where he makes a woman disappear. He put his arm around her, leans in and kisses her and "poof" - she's gone.

Don't sit in the bacony - I don't think you'd be able to see very well.

Cleveland, Ohio
“Save your money and time unless you want a nap!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2010

Last year my sister and I went to see the Lance Burton show in Vegas. The theatre was more than half empty and it was boring and a very cheap production. I fell asleep and my sister couldn't wait to leave. He really should give it up!

San Jose, California
“Magic and Mystery! An Awesome Show!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2010

Lance Burton is literally a master magician! Went to the show at seven o'clock and was exited even then! Mr.Burton combines the old magician type background with the modern Vegas type background. He is also very funny! His levitation trick turned out very interesting and convincing because usually, I can point out fake levitation by looking for the strings that often hold the person up to make it look that that person is floating in the air. But when Mr.Burton did his levitation, I spotted no string at all ! Even though the pictures were pricey, the show was great and worth the money!

Sparta, Michigan
21 attraction reviews
“Very old school magic”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2010

Lance Burton has been doing magic for over 30 years and it shows. It feels a bit stale, despite that he does everything right and nothing wrong with his patter. He has some big stuff that he does with a car. He really likes the disappear and reappear somewhere else trick. He had some fun with a 4 year old volunteer that was pretty neat. His girls seem a bit older, although they still look decent. It was fun night, but doesn't compare to the competition.