“Great make up application by Lisa!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #241 of 610 Activities in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Natural beauty starts from within. This sanctuary, based on the splendor of the natural world, is here to balance your chi and your chakras. Or maybe you just want to balance your complexion. Soothe and celebrate your body. We can work it out. A visit to our coed fitness center will help you keep on track.
Elgin, United Kingdom
30 attraction reviews
“Great make up application by Lisa!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Lisa was a lovely young lady who knew what she was doing. She applied my make up before a night out and I felt great. It was lovely chatting to her as she was pleasant and seemed genuinely interested in her customers. I would definitely use her services again....well done Lisa and it was nice chatting to you :)

Visited May 2013

Oakland, California
“Worst Massage Experience EVER! Oh and they even managed to delete my previous post.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

When you tell the Spa Manager that the technician had hands that freaked me out because it was apparent she had psoriasis or excema and it was like sandpaper and so uncomfortable...but I couldn't say anything....just went through completely hoping it would be over soon. When mentioned to him, just a "I'm sorry." Well....I am not one to ask for a refund, but $165 for this massage in total and it was so GROSS that my back was even red from the scratching.......it was on my bill at check out still. Really? DON'T GO!

San Diego, California
31 attraction reviews
“Great Spa”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

The steam and hot pool were great. My massage was fantastic! The ladies in our group did not have a great experience, the vent in the room was blowing right on top of one, both masueses did not stop talking and did a nothing massage. The management gave one a 25% discount but that did not take the place of a good massage .

Visited November 2012
Clare, Michigan
24 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Massage & Overall Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

The experience at The Spa at the Mirage was wonderful. From the hot tubs to the showers to the overall ambience, everything was excellent. My wife booked a 50 minute massage and said that Lauren was superb. She was very professional and according to my wife, it was the best massage she's ever had. For everything that was included, the price was reasonable. It is a highly recommended experience that we would definitely do again.

Visited November 2012
Bothell, Washington
6 attraction reviews
“One of the best massages EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

I have gone to this spa for a number of years and if you want a "therapeutic" massage, ask for Michael. I don't like a "light massage" as I have a lot of middle aged tight muscles and back and shoulder issues. This guy works wonders! The spa itself is clean and restful and really an oasis in a busy hotel and casino. I did find one thing funny though. We all sit in this cozy, dimly lit waiting area for our names to be called to go back into one of the treatment rooms. There is a TV on with the sound turned off and we all sat and stared at it like we were hypnotized. The irony was, that there were probably six of us ladies who were middle-agedish....none of us with exactly super model bodies...and the television station has always been turned to the Food Channel every time I come in! How about the Nature Channel or PBS or something? But no...we all sat there and watched as they put together a giant platter of lasagna and we ignored the bowl of apples on the table in front of us. I thought I was going to gnaw my foot off. Other than that...a terrific experience. Highly recommend.

Visited July 2012