No serious complaints about my recent stay at the Palms. However, for what I was looking for, I would probably prefer to stay somewhere on the strip.
Booked a Travelzoo deal for this property for $49/night. For a 4 star property I thought it was a pretty good rate and worth booking over a lesser ranked property on-strip. Our trip was National Park centered and we used the Palms as our base for visiting Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park.
- modern, comfortable rooms
- wide range of services available (dining, entertainment, pools, etc.)
- free parking
- great pool & spa
- free shuttle (didn't run frequently enough though - we ended up taking a cab because we didn't want to wait 30 mins)
- for someone not "using" the facilities too much, the resort fee was pretty pricey at $28/night
- no mini fridge unless you want to pay a daily rate (and you can't use the minibar as a fridge either)
- buffet was not great imo
- no bathtub
- did not get requested room type (not that big of a deal for us but may be to others)
- room service was crazy expensive. we couldn't find a menu in our room so we ordered a normal breakfast over the phone. Coffee was $10-15 and the total for 2 standard breakfasts was $65.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Internationally recognized for its exceptional accommodations, high-energy clubs, extravagant pools and world-renowned restaurants, the Palms Casino Resort captures all the excitement and energy of Las Vegas in one vibrant setting. Situated on nearly 30 acres, we’re a boutique property with three distinct towers – each offering unparalleled views of the Las Vegas Strip and Spring Mountains. We’ve recently undergone a multi-million dollar transformation that has left nothing untouched. We’ve redesigned our rooms, added new culinary experiences, reimagined our gaming areas and created even more distinctive nightlife and daylife experiences. With a few surprises you’ll have to come see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Jetsetter so you can book your The Palms Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Hotel Las Vegas
- The Palms Las Vegas
- Palms Las Vegas
- Playboy Hotel Las Vegas
- Palms Hotel Las Vegas
- Palms Casino