“Loved it, over the top , modern, excellent service with every interaction” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Palms Casino Hotel

You added The Palms Casino Hotel to your Saves list
The Palms Casino Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4321 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89103   |
Ranked #46 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Sebastopol, California
“Loved it, over the top , modern, excellent service with every interaction”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I loved the newly remodeled room. It was very modern (like I wish my home were) and it was a great value. My husband and I had SO MUCH FUN!! I loved the dinning, bars, food court, Ghost Bar...etc It was seriously ALL GOOD and I have told all of my family members and friends. It was clean fresh and young and hip too. I can't wait to go back. I loved the view of the strip too.

Room Tip: Ask for the newly remodeled rooms with a strip view.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (553)
Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Our room was comped and it was a very comfortable stay. We liked the location and the bed was great for a good night's sleep. We stayed in the Ivory Tower which was in a convenient location. At night there would be someone posted by the elevators to check room keys. We felt safe during our stay. There were a variety of games to choose from and eating places galore. There was no reason to go anywhere else since the Palms provides everything you need. We consider the Palms a high class hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Huntington Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

One of the reasons I stay at the Palms is because of the great comped room rates I receive through the mail and email. I always ask for a room with a pool view and I always get it. Great service. Great job on the room upgrades very stylish, sexy and modern! Thank you!

Irvine, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

The room was a excellent value. The location was perfect. My wife and I booked a room on the strip, the room was supposed to be up-dated and it was far from it!! So, we were left with the task of finding a place to stay. We were worried about trying to book a new room on a thur. night and stay until sun. We called the Palms and were treated like royalty. The price difference was not much more. My wife and I got to are rooms and felt like the luckiest people in Vegas!!

Room Tip: The room we stayed in was great. It had a cool view and we had no special request. We asked for a ro...
San Clemente, California, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

MY wife and I rented a studio suite at the Palms for March 12 and 13, 2013 fora total cost of $123 for both nights (we had a groupon deal that was supposed to significantly reduce the "normal" costs). However, when we checked out, we were charged another $42 for internet access (we never even tried to connect, but were charged nonetheless) and "resort fees". So, what was supposed to be approximately $60 per night became $80 per night (and, I suspect, would have been $100/night had we only stayed there one night). Not much of a deal I'd say, but what really bugs me is that the "extra" costs were hidden and sprung on us when we checked out. The room and amenities were quite nice, but do you really want to do business with a place that engages in those kinds of business practices?

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed here while doing business in Las Vegas. I love that the casino is NOT cavernous! You can still see daylight from the front doors. There are lots of places for people watching. Don't expect a lot of gaming tables as this casino is on the smaller side - but I LIKE that! It felt more intimate than the bigger casinos, yet had the same features - great restaurants, cool bars, gaming tables, slot machines, lessons, nightclubs, etc.

Being off the strip is nice since the strip has become like an amusement park. This reminded me of the older Las Vegas of my youth. Yet, it is modern and up-to-date. I love that!

I stayed in a renovated room in the Ivory tower. I slept like a baby. My only complaint is the bed frame. I have bumps and bruises on both legs from walking into the corners of the bed frame! Ouch!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Morristown, New Jersey, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Very good value. I like the new rooms. The beds are amazing - I slept very well. The new lobby/casino area is nicer - an upgrade from past. There is now a shuttle to the strip which is helpful. I just don't like the resort fee.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the newly-renovated rooms.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Been to The Palms Casino Hotel? Share your experiences!