“Fantastic views, Suite very comfortable, Desk/Rm Service great!” 4 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4321 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89103   |
Ranked #43 of 271 Hotels in Las Vegas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Costa Mesa, California
“Fantastic views, Suite very comfortable, Desk/Rm Service great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Value was GREAT since room offer was FREE!!! It was the BEST suite I've seen!!! Very comfortable and the views fantastic!!! Location was not bad though apart from the strip. Disappointed that not service bar for water or sodas. The ice down the hall worked however the soda was out and would not return my money.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (614)
Riverside, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Loved it! Great rooms, awesome restaurants, fun entertainment, and the gambling is good too. Newly modeled sports book is beautiful with tons of HD TV's. Went to a concert to see Alice Cooper at The Pearl and it was so much fun. Also went to The Lounge and Ghost Bar and had a great time. I love that once you are there you really don't have to go anywhere else. Gambling, entertainment, restaurants, movies, and the spa and gym all right there. Why go anywhere else?!? And my casino host Steve Roy is the best in town! Ask for him when you go...he is very helpful and will help you with all you questions and needs.

Room Tip: Fantasy tower is the newest and the rooms are great.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Yes, perfect room value, love the location. The Palms room beds were perfect after a night on the town in Las Vegas. The breakfast buffet was excellent, the customer service from begining to end was five stars. It was my Husband 1st visit to Las Vegas I am so greatful that it was with you. We wanted a weekend getaway for us to just relax from the holiday rush. The resort's food, 55th floor club, casino, parking accomodations, gym and every where we went in the Palms was top notch.

Thank you for a job well done! Mr. And Mrs. Ayi - Dallas Texas

Room Tip: We were on the 9th floor with a view of the bright lights "perfect"!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California

Everything was top notch
Friendly and helpfull staff
rooms are nice
The burger basket at the 24/7 cafe is amazing for a late nite meal
casino has good ambiance
waitresses are friendly and kept the drinks flowing

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Tecumseh
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

It's Vegas so I understand that things are a little different, but when you reserve a room 10 months in advance you should expect the room that you booked. Two couples booked, independently King High rooms in January for October. Upon arrival, which was admittedly early, the rooms were not ready. We were told about one hour. Four hours later they were still not ready. One more hour and we were given rooms that were less than would be acceptable at your local budget based hotel. Got in the room and called down to the front desk to advise that the message light was on. Got put through to voice mail only to listen to some guy tell his parents how he was going to pick them up at the airport. The message was delivered six (6) days earlier. That means that the dirty, shabby room that we given after over 5 hours of waiting was actually ready 6 days ago. Why did we have to wait. And, it was 2 queens, not a king and certainly not a high room. Met with a manager the next morning who promised to make the proper arrangements. Got two phone calls later that morning to advise that the rooms were ready only to find out that the rooms were not ready. Waited an hour and finally got one room and waited one more hour for the other room.

Got an email from the guest relations manager about 3 weeks later apologizing and offering one complimentary evening. I am not inclined to take them up on it. To be fair, I don't frequent Vegas, so there was no compelling need to accept

Stayed October 2012
Somers,Wi.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Arrived early to check in. My room wasn't ready yet, which is understandable. Was offered an upgraded room in the Palms Place for an extra $33 a night. I agreed to this for the 1st night and was told if I wanted to move to my original room the next day, that won't be a problem! I was booked for 3 nights. Sure enough the next day came, went to the front desk to change rooms and was treated like some kind of a misfit! Was told the hotel is all booked! What about the room I was originally booked for (2 months prior)? I feel like I was suckered on paying for something I didn't even want! If that's the only room available for me, don't make me pay the upgrade fee! Not only is the Palms Place a block away from the casino and restaurants, the whole building is smoke-free and when you're 21 floors up and you want a smoke, that's a long haul to go outside! I didn't sign up for that and nobody gave a crap!
I will say, I thought overall the hotel was kept up really nice, my room was too fancy (not what I wanted) some of the staff was really good and some weren't. I was at the hotel mainly for a concert, The Pearl was Awesome and a great place to see a show! The food court at the palms really comes in handy, I believe McD's is open 24 hours. Nathan's only charges $6 bucks a hot dog! The cab ride from the airport was just shy of $30.00...I took a shuttle from the hotel to the airport for $7.00, It had 4 stops once you left the palms, thats the way to go! Ask a bell-hop. They are the friendliest employees at The Palms! I am still undecided if I'll ever stay at The Palms again just because of my unwanted expensive upgrade, we'll see?

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Eden M, Guest Relations Manager at The Palms Casino Hotel, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Dear Somers Guest,

Thank you for making the Palms Casino Resort your accommodation of choice during your recent visit to Las Vegas. We are pleased that you enjoyed your room and that our staff was shown to be friendly and helpful. However, we apologize that the upgrade was seemingly mishandled and that the policies of the Palms Place tower were not effectively communicated to you. We hope that you would allow us another opportunity to serve you again in the future, and should you choose to return, please feel free to contact me directly at eden.mccallister@palms.com. I would be more than happy to assist you in any way that I can. Thank you again for your feedback, and we wish your family a safe and happy holiday season!

Warm Regards,
Eden McCallister
Guest Relations Manager
Weehawken, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Rooms were clean, bathroom was big. Got a pool-view, and back of the casino from 22nd floor. Room service was good too. We had a car with us so transp wasn't a problem. Many pubs, clubs so right place if you're looking for nightlife, and pool is good too. DitchFriday was cool... may not be as big as MGM / Wyann / Hard Rock but good enough to have some fun time. People who are staying and visiting this hotel are young and hip.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Been to The Palms Casino Hotel? Share your experiences!